The Student Room Group

Applying for a top-up degree in Ucas.... need help

I'm currently studying HND business and management and I've already decided to apply for a top up degree for business and management on the same university.

But the thing that I'm not sure on ucas, is whether I have to add/put my HND qualification on the education section? even though i haven't received them yet and do i need a reference if I'm topping up in the same uni?

and should i mention that I'm currently studying a hnd course in there university on the personal statement section?

sorry for my english... is not very good.
Hi, I know its been a long time since you have done your top-up degree but how was it compared to the HND and if you moved out did you find suitable accommodation. Reason I am asking is because I will be doing a top-up in a few weeks.
Original post by Abbas78600
Hi, I know its been a long time since you have done your top-up degree but how was it compared to the HND and if you moved out did you find suitable accommodation. Reason I am asking is because I will be doing a top-up in a few weeks.

This is OP's only post, so you aren't likely to get a response from him. Please start a new thread with a question so that you might get some answers.

Latest

Trending

Trending