Run out of clips to watch on my Driving Test - All Tests Success DVD - help! Watch

chicoinglés
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Just wondered what I should do as I have my theory test next Saturday and I have been practising both the theory multiple choice test and the hazard perception part of the test and have just got a message saying I have run out of clips to see. I just did three tests, on the first one got 48/50 for the theory multiple choice part, 63/75 for the hazard perception part, for the second one got 46/50 for the theory multiple choice part, 64/75 for the hazard perception part and for the third one got 50/50 for the theory multiple choice part and 57/75 for the hazard perception part. Was thinking about buying the Hazard Perception DVD only but don't know if it'll get to me by next Saturday which is when I have my test.

I don't see there much point in practising hazard perception clips which I've already seen before as it defeats the object of the test...

Any advice?
Starrydog
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
There's an app for hazard perception that's really good- I don't know if you have an iPhone but there's also loads of theory practice Qs apps. If you do have andriod/iphone let me know and i'll try and find which one it was
chicoinglés
Rep:
?
(Original post by Starrydog)
There's an app for hazard perception that's really good- I don't know if you have an iPhone but there's also loads of theory practice Qs apps. If you do have andriod/iphone let me know and i'll try and find which one it was
Yeah, I've got one which only has 14 clips so went through those ages ago. I've got an iPhone though. If you can remember which one it was, I'd be very grateful to you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Starrydog
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by chicoinglés)
Yeah, I've got one which only has 14 clips so went through those ages ago. I've got an iPhone though. If you can remember which one it was, I'd be very grateful to you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Was called Hazard Perception- Driving Test Success. I did them multiple times because it helped me clarify what they identified as Hazards and when to click etc
chicoinglés
Rep:
?
(Original post by Starrydog)
Was called Hazard Perception- Driving Test Success. I did them multiple times because it helped me clarify what they identified as Hazards and when to click etc
Thanks for letting me know! That's the one I've got actually but I guess I could go back over them again

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (274)
61.02%
Yes- I don't like it (22)
4.9%
No- I want it (120)
26.73%
No- I don't want it (33)
7.35%

Watched Threads