The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL offer holders 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by alyak
Haha I didn't notice the Human Sciences room at first either, it's so tiny.
And yeah, I prefer the Human Sciences program at UCL because it offers a BSc instead of a BA... plus I love the courses (more focus on genetics!!).

I'm sooo excited for London! It'll be weird for me because I've lived in the same house my whole life. :tongue:

Yeah thats one of the reasons why I like the ucl anthropology course! I have an offer from Durham who offer both Bsc and Ba, but the Bsc is in some far off campus not even in Durham city!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 81
Original post by pranatirao
Congrats on your offers!

I applied for Anthropology in November. When did you apply and what were your predicteds?

Heyy! I applied in October and had my offers by November, I'm predicted all A*s but I doubt I'll get them haha! Luckily they only want three As😜
What about you?
Reply 82
Offer for Politics and EES! :biggrin:
Reply 83
Original post by Pedd
Offer for Politics and EES! :biggrin:

AAA?
Original post by biolina
at the moment YES! but it just depends if Imperial decide to reject me or not hahahaha what about you? :smile:

Ohh I see! Yes I will 1000000% be firming it :P
Reply 85
I have an offer for Natural Sciences! :biggrin:
Offer for Politics and East European Studies!
Received an offer for Politics and EES! :biggrin:
Reply 88
Original post by MrDigBick
AAA?

AAA indeed sir! You recieved an offer yet? :smile:
Reply 89
Original post by Pedd
AAA indeed sir! You recieved an offer yet? :smile:

Nah, hoping for ABB for Russian Studies but not too optimistic.
Reply 90
Offer for neuroscience! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 91
I got an email on the 13th of december saying "I am very pleased to inform you that we have recommended to UCL’s Admissions Office that you be offered a place on the BA ESPS programme, commencing in September 2014. You will be able to view the details of our offer on your UCAS Track within the next three weeks."

However, my UCAS have still not been updated. I emailed them 2 weeks ago asking about it, and they said that that offers will be made later than I was previously told and that I should expect an answer within a week. I still have not heard anything, and I am getting seriously worried..

Do this mean I could NOT be offered a place ?

I am applying for ESPS BA, I am an french applicant and I have already achieved my bac, if that helps.

Thank you in advance
Reply 92
Original post by vic252
I got an email on the 13th of december saying "I am very pleased to inform you that we have recommended to UCL’s Admissions Office that you be offered a place on the BA ESPS programme, commencing in September 2014. You will be able to view the details of our offer on your UCAS Track within the next three weeks."

However, my UCAS have still not been updated. I emailed them 2 weeks ago asking about it, and they said that that offers will be made later than I was previously told and that I should expect an answer within a week. I still have not heard anything, and I am getting seriously worried..

I am applying for ESPS BA, I am an french applicant and I have already achieved my bac, if that helps.

Thank you in advance

Check your UCAS, the email notification has been turned off last week so you may have missed it.
Reply 93
Hi everyone! :smile:
I got an offer for Medicine in December, still buzzing when I think about it! Definitely firming UCL and King's is my reserve.
Anyone else with offers for Medicine? Weird to think we might be spending 6 years together! :rolleyes:
Reply 94
Original post by Dilzo999
Check your UCAS, the email notification has been turned off last week so you may have missed it.

Do you mean UCAS has stopped emailing people when UCAS updates? I never got an email when UCL updated my UCAS and I was wondering why, is this the reason?
Reply 95
Original post by bramley
Do you mean UCAS has stopped emailing people when UCAS updates? I never got an email when UCL updated my UCAS and I was wondering why, is this the reason?

Yup. turns out people were getting false track updated emails so they decided to turn it off the email notifications while they fix it. I think it's fixed now but not sure.
Reply 96

No, no update...
Reply 97
Yup. turns out people were getting false track updated emails so they decided to turn it off the email notifications while they fix it. I think it's fixed now but not sure.

Ah I see! Thanks for explaining!
Reply 98
Original post by MrDigBick
Nah, hoping for ABB for Russian Studies but not too optimistic.

I wasn't overly optimistic either, don't worry!
Original post by vic252

Thank you in advance

I wouldn't worry about it, I'd say that receiving that initial email is pretty much confirmation of the offer. After that it's a matter of getting it processed through the ucas system which can take longer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending