New youtube channel what do you think? :)

Watch this thread
ConnorBR
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hey guys decided to make a youtube channel of reviewing technology, always wanted to try it so why not eh! If you do watch them can you let me know what you think? Have found it a bit weird talking to a camera but ahwell hopefully will get used to it haha

Channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/CBRTechreviews

Thank you! will do sub for sub too
ConnorBR
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
What do you guys think? Wanting some feedback really, want to know where I can improve, also wanting to get some friends/subs on there so feel free to post your name/sub for sub etc! thanks
DotComBoom
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 8 years ago
I've subbed. I've been considering getting a new laptop lately and I've always wanted a Mac so I watched your latest video with interest.

What editing software are you using? Are you using any lighting?

My channel is: http://youtube.com/AlexVlogsHisLife
ConnorBR
Rep:
Hey man! Yes definitely consider a mac they are awesome, I used to despise them because of the price but must say they are awesome.. if you want any advice on them hit me up, but its been really great so far I am just using Imovie at the minute mate, comes with the mac so may as well give it a try haha, not used to the whole video editing scene so learning as I go on aha .

And for the lighting lol, basically just use a lamp that blinds me for a good 3 minutes lol, have to otherwise the room is just dark aha

Oo nice I will check it out and sub to ya!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (224)
42.18%
The paper was reasonable (227)
42.75%
Not feeling great about that exam... (48)
9.04%
It was TERRIBLE (32)
6.03%

Watched Threads