The Student Room Group

Btec or a level? im going to college soon

Hey, im new to this sight so im not so sure how things worl. However im going to be applying to college really soon, and im not sure wether to chose a levels or btec level 3. The thing is I want to do something in uni along the lines of computer science bsc or computer system engineering, so i was wondering wether i would be better of doing a btec in say electronic engineering or computer science which one im not really sure, also what are btecs like because tbh im rlly not wanting to do a level i just rlly dont have the time and effort to do something im not interested in for another few years thats wat school was for.
thnx :smile:
Reply 1
First impression is you are in need of english lessons before you start doing some serious coursework. Otherwise, I would say BTEC is more geared towards your preference as electronics, computing and engineering is of vocational nature which A-level probably wouldn't cover, I don't know any electronics A-levels so you might struggle with it if you are doing irrelevant subjects.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending