The Student Room Group

The old touching/ twirling hair thing.

Girls why do you do this? I have known this woman for a long time, I simply go to pass her something and she lifts her arm up and grabs/ twirls it in her ponytail. It was really weird, am I scaring her possibly? I'm doing nothing different to normal :confused::confused:
She wants you.
Reply 2
Thinks you smell, do not approach, will want a date, your money will disappear on dates, invest in google search of females.
Reply 3
Original post by CJG21
She wants you.

:lol:

Maybe she just likes to play with her hair? Who knows. :dontknow:
She wants the D, in other words, ask her out.
Generally she could just be a fidgety person
i play with my hair when im bored, also my split end annoy me
Reply 7
I play with my hair when I'm bored, as I like playing with things.......
Reply 8
Sometimes I don't know what to do with my hands, if my hair is down i'll play with the tips. I don't do it in any attempt of flirting, I don't even realise I'm doing it sometimes!
she wants to carry your child
Reply 10
Clearly wants the D, flash your penis as a way to court her next time.
Reply 11
I don't realise I am doing sometimes either, although I think I tend to do it when I am bored or nervous.
I do this all the time :tongue:
I do it all the time because I'm shy.
Someone actually mentioned in work the other day that I was doing it when talking to another colleague and I got questioned about fancying him! I was so surprised, I didn't realise I was doing it. I don't fancy him, I absolutely love my boyfriend who is a billion times hotter lol
I don't think it means anything.
Reply 14
Ok thanks for replies. The only reason I asked is because I've started to notice she's doing it every time I go to her desk, as soon as I get close she goes for her hair. She doesn't do it any other time....

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending