The Student Room Group

what did you get for your mocks?

what did you guys get for your mocks

Scroll to see replies

I actually still have my results sheet, so I can confirm I got:

ABBBCCCDDEE

In the real things, I went on to achieve:

A*A*AAAABBBBB
That's good, except for the C D and Es. But your targets are excellent, I hope you achieve them! I also hope to get A*-Bs
Good luck :smile:
A*A*A*A*A*AAA (A*and A already achieved, plus I didn't take exams in two of my subjects)

Reasonably happy apart from French I got an A and wanted an A*, not too bad though because I have A* in 60% of the grade already. Hopefully I'll improve on my exam ability by the time the exam period comes round:biggrin:
Reply 4
9 B's 1 C for my mocks

Ended up with 10 A's

Basically you should get 1 grade higher than your mock (don't worry if you flop your mocks though they actually don't mean all that much anyway)
Reply 5
Not sure why you're asking people this, but if the reason is something to do with worrying over not doing so well in mocks, then don't.

I got between As and Ds for my mocks, pretty normal and nobody really bothered revising except the night before. I went on to get majority A*s with rest As.

I'm not saying don't revise because that would be giving bad advice, but mocks are relatively irrelevant i.e. don't guarantee final grades. If you don't revise much except the day before, your D result can easily go up by 2-3 grades in the real thing.

On the other hand, if you actually do revise and try hard for mocks, your final grade will probably be the same grade or 1 grade higher.
A*A*AABDDD

Was quite disappointed with the 3 Ds but hey ho, they are only mocks and I've gotten into my chosen sixth form so it doesn't matter.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Geography-A*
History-A* (highest in year)
RE-A*
French-B
food tech-C
English lit- A*
English lang- A*
French- A*
Science- A
Music- B
History- A
I've already done my Maths (A*) and RE (A) early.
if you're asking this because stressing out for your mocks/mock results, remember that they are only practice and are there to show you what you need to do from now until june. Good Luck! :smile:
In my mocks I got A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*AA

In my real ones I got A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*
Original post by x__justmyluck
In my mocks I got A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*AA

In my real ones I got A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*A*

You clearly need to work harder.
Reply 11
BCCDEFG
Reply 12
Maths: A*
English Lang: A*
French: A*
Physics, Bio, Chem: A*A*A*
Geography: A

Hoping it goes as well in the real thing!
Mocks: 2A*4A3B2C

GCSE's: 9A* 2A

:tongue: Don't worry yourself. If you didnt work for your mocks and you do for GCSE then you will be getting AT LEAST 1 grade up on your mock performance :wink:
Mocks: BBCA*DBBBB
Real: A*AAAABBBBB
Reply 15
Mocks: A*AAAABBCDE
Actual: A*A*AAAABBBC

Gutted really could have done a lot better
Reply 16
Mocks: A*A*A*A*A*A*A*ACC
Reply 17
A*A*A*A*A*A*AAA already done maths and biology both A*, and I didn't do a mock further maths exam. Basically I'm happy :biggrin:
someones feeling smug A*A*AAAAABB
(edited 10 years ago)
7a* 1a 1c in art hahahah

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest