Unfintna
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I finished my A Levels at school, but did not get the qualifications that I wanted. When I left school I attended a college for one year, where I did the same A Levels (but only A2, not AS), however I did them on a different exam board. I intended to transfer my original AS grades over to the new exam board and use with the A2, but because of personal circumstances I didn't achieve what I had hoped for at the college, and so did not transfer my AS grades over.
This year I am repeating my A2s again, but on the original exam board that I did back in secondary school.
My question is: do I need to list the A2 modules that I did at the college on my UCAS form? Obviously they aren't full qualifications, so they don't really stand for anything.

Essentially it looks something like this:

Secondary School -
AS - Exam board 1
A2 - Exam board 1

College -
A2 - Exam board 2

This year -
A2 - Exam board 1

Do I list the A2 exams I did at college on exam board 2 on my UCAS form, even though they aren't going towards anything, so aren't full A Levels?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (23)
13.86%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (46)
27.71%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (68)
40.96%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (24)
14.46%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (5)
3.01%

Watched Threads