The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by carelessdrifter
she even friended his sister on facebook, she's getting way too comfortable imo.

Who are you to judge this? Nothing to do with you.

Why are you being so self-centered? Do other people's feelings mean anything to you? I would have thought that if this boy was in such a bad place as you say, he would break up with his current girlfriend and come to you. Perhaps you have certain traits he is not a fan of?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 61
Would he stay with you if he knew what you're really like?
saying it's wrong is one thing but saying something like i hope he cheats on you or don't ever breed, is another, she might be the worst girlfriend in the world, for all you know, and as for all these bitchy females replying no one asked for your opinion, i'd prefer guy's advice, so clear off, gracefully.

They're right though - ask any decent man (or boy for that matter) and you'll get the same reply.

And they've been together for a year, if you talk to him and she was horrible to him in that time you would've known about it. I mean, you're that close to him that you think you can just steal him away, so you should know how his life is with his girlfriend. If it were the case that she was horrible to him, you wouldn't have come on here asking "can I steal him because I'm more attractive?"

No, you'd be saying "I want this guy, his girlfriend's a bitch and I know he'll be better off with me instead of her".

But you didn't.
Feel free to call me a 'bitchy female' OP, but maybe he sees something in this 'less attractive' girl - maybe she has an awesome personality, maybe she's mature and sensible (unlike you, I might add) or maybe they're really great friends and have a lot of fun together.
I get what you're saying about it being a teenage relationship that won't last, but that still doesn't make it right for you to 'steal' another girl's boyfriend. If you think that he isn't that 'in to her' then why don't you just wait until the relationship breaks down and then try and get close to him without interfering for now?
He won't find you attractive if you're bitchy or horrible to his girlfriend - he'll just see you as a jealous little girl really.
So, yeah, my advice is: don't aim to 'steal' him from her, just wait quietly until they do (inevitably as you think) break up and then go in for the kill. Just try to subtly get to know him in the meantime maybe, talk to him and stuff to work out if he's really all that you've built him up to be? :smile:
OP, I've never seen anyone as outwardly shallow and vain as you, and I've met a lot of guys who could rightly be called pigs - what does that say about you?

P.S girls who are genuinely very attractive never need to boost their ego by flaunting themselves as attractive to others....

You can draw your own conclusions there.
OP you make me cringe! I really hope the poor guys doesn't get stuck with you unless he's equally a knob who can handle an egoistic freakshow like you. Imagine living with someone like you for a year, I'm sure the guy would rather date a mcdonalds burger bun than you.

PS: Why don't you upload a pic so we can really judge how "attractive" you are, trust me a little unbiased evaluation might help you come back down to earth.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 66
There's more to life than being physically 'attractive' besides beauty is subjective. Looks aren't everything. You could look like a supermodel which may create instant attraction but if there is no interest there and you're as boring/stupid as sin then the novelty will wear off. There has to be more to a relationship than just looks. As for stealing him away, how selfish and cruel are you? Now that's not a nice trait to have in a partner. If you ruined his current relationship he may end up resenting you for it. Just because I think other people may be more 'attractive' than a partner doesn't mean I want a relationship with them.
Reply 67
That's exactly what I was thinking. If she's so confident that she's "as attractive as any 16 years old can be", then why doesn't she upload a picture of herself?

Sounds like someone isn't happy, and it craving attention, as she can't get it without breaking social norms.

Although there's little doubt that she will search social media sites for someone else's picture to upload.

Then she'll probably complain, that we're asking her to upload pictures of herself.
Original post by EllieC130
Please don't. She may not be that pretty but it doesn't give you the right to steal her boyfriend. Can you imagine how ****ty it'd feel to be dumped for another girl on he basis of attractiveness? I understand if they break up it's all fine but not while they're still dating. Have some compassion for goodness sake.

Totally agree with this.
If they break up, without you getting involved or whatever, then fine, go ahead and date him if you want to. But if you're going to steal someone else's boyfriend, then that doesn't really make you a very nice person.
They're still together, so maybe you're wrong about the whole thing and they're really happy together. Maybe he's not as shallow as you think, and he'll stand by her, regardless of how attractive he finds any other girls.
If he did break up with her for you, that would hurt her, which wouldn't be nice for her. Also, there'd be nothing stopping him doing the same to you when he finds someone more attractive, and that would hurt you, which again, wouldn't be nice.
You can pretend all you like that you don't care, but you and I both know that it would hurt to be told you have no value because you're not attractive enough.
I feel like i'm repeating myself, oh yeah i am, i'm not in sight, we don't go to the same school, we only know each other online, like twitter or tumblr etc, it's just my own fault for not returning his infatuation then.. and now it's all messed up.

in a non offensive way you sound quite young, move on theres plenty of boys out there who are single.
Reply 70
Ever heard of the saying "you lose him how you got him?" Just saying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I dont wana sound callous.. but my word do you sound like a bitch.
I'll never understand this way of thinking. If you had a bf or got with him, would you appreciate another girl thinking like this and stealing him away from you?
Didnt think so.
So stop doing it to other girls.
Girls are girls' worst enemies.
Move on, there are other guys out there and you guessing what goes on in their relationship is unfair, rude and kinda sad. And if anything did happen between you and him I doubt he'd trust you if he knew what you're thinking now. And that's no basis for a relationship.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was just wondering, since guys are 'visual' and i have proof that he liked me before he started dating her, but now he's been with her for almost a year... and she's not exactly an ogre, but she has these huge buck teeth and i saw her photo she looked reasonably attractive but little did i know this was taken almost a 'year' ago, so she must have put on weight quite recently... which i can't imagine he's too pleased about since, he seems to spend more time with his friends then with her, so any advice? :rolleyes:

Even if you are physically more appealing than the lady in question.

It seems as if you have a really ugly personality.

Good luck with that. :yy:
I can't tell if this is a joke...hahahahaha, don't be a homewrecker gurrrl find yo own man
Reply 74
You could imagine if it wasn't a troll.

She probably thinks people can't see through her.

They're like books these people. Easy to read. But easyier to burn.
Reply 75
What were your reasons for rejecting him? Has he changed? Putting all the other things aside (do you really want to break someone's heart?) you need to think about whether you really want to go out with him. Why aren't you looking at guys that are single?
Give it a shot, see what happens. If he leaves her you're stuck with a douche and the other girl is better off without, and if he doesn't you look like an utter pillock. Either way this pleases me.
Reply 77
erm, what more would he need?? we're both teenagers, so it isn't obviously going to last forever for them.

Lol then he could have his pick of any other girl he wanted, after a year of being with her what makes you think he'd dump her for you and why should he?
Original post by the_apprentice
Real men can't be 'stolen'

That's a lovely comment :smile:
she even friended his sister on facebook, she's getting way too comfortable imo.

They've been together for a year.. she's allowed to add her boyfriends sister on facebook! It's a long term relationship.

Honestly, you sound like a nasty girl... How would you like it if you were with a boyfriend for a year and a girl who thinks shes better than you was trying to steal him away from you? You'd be devastated! Why make this poor girl feel that way?

If he wanted to be with you then he would. Leave their relationship alone!

Relationships aren't about being with the best looking girl possible. Yes attractiveness is fairly important, but long term relationships work better when you get along.
My boyfriend is gorgeous but I wouldn't be with him if he was a total bore or if we didn't mess around like best friends.

Perhaps you are more attractive than his girlfriend, but he likes her.

Latest

Trending

Trending