Reply 2
When you say you've never seen her....

You know what she looks like right?
Why haven't you cammed?
Original post by vickyhunt
Go on Catfish

Agreed lol

Suggest skype to her
You can pick up a webcam that plugs into your laptop for about a fiver, it's odd to have been 'dating' someone for a year and never actually seen them/heard their voice. Why does she not want that? By bothering to post this you obviously know that pictures could be of anyone.
Reply 6
Webcams cost like £5. There isn't really an excuse to have not cammed in some way by now. Maybe even buy her one and send it to her? If she still refuses then she must be fake tbh.
Original post by John0020
Her laptop doesn't have a webcam. Well that's what she told me anyway. It seems wrong to question her now, but it also seems like the right thing to do.... I have seen pictures of her only, that's all? Yeah I've heard of catfish I wathed the film last night on the recommendation of a friend :/

Your girlfriend JuicyLucy95_xoxox , is more than likely 53 year old Roger from Glasgow.
why can't you speak to her on the phone?
Her laptop doesn't have a webcam. Well that's what she told me anyway. It seems wrong to question her now, but it also seems like the right thing to do.... I have seen pictures of her only, that's all? Yeah I've heard of catfish I wathed the film last night on the recommendation of a friend :/

:lol: lamest excuse ever.
She's been playing you for over a year bro!!!

Either you demand to cam or forget her...

Over a year.....:no:
:naughty:
Reply 11
How could anyone be in a "relationship" with someone they havent actually seen never mind met? It sounds fishy to me as someone else said web cams can be bought cheaply now days, plus most laptops have them already built in, as do most tablets and smart phones.

Posted from TSR Mobile
OK. So I've just emailed her now, asking that we speak on webcam properly

Good!

Update us!!!
Reply 13
We've spoken once on the phone about 4 months ago. It was hard for her to talk as she lives with her parents and younger siblings, so the was a lot of noise and children shouting. But we did speak for around 5 mins, but see much preferred speaking online. The phone is her moms too, so I don't really want to keeping calling it, as her mom doesn't know about me.

So she doesn't have a cam AND a phone?! Unless she lives in a cave, she's most likely fake. Sorry.
She replied that she loves me and maybe we can toalk on cam, that she needs time to think...?

Time to think of what exactly?

Words are nothing if she can't express them!!
Have you spoken to her on the phone before?

EDIT: Just saw you had in your OP.

Either, she's embarrassed about how she looks and doesn't want to let you down, or, those photos aren't her. I don't know why she's so reluctant tbh, is she going to refuse to meet you because of this fear too? *sigh*
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 16
I think she scared of going on cam. She wants time to think about doing it

Sounds iffy to me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 17
Hi guys. I've been dating this girl online for over a year now, but I've not seen her. We chat online and on the phone very often, but we've actually never met or seen each other. I just wondered if anyone else had similar experience, because I'm starting to get a bit worried about never seeing her?

Why won't the piks load on my screen bro?
Reply 18
maybe i should go on this catfishUK tv show? at least they'll find out the truth for me

Cheer up, there's a silver lining
We've spoken once on the phone about 4 months ago. It was hard for her to talk as she lives with her parents and younger siblings, so the was a lot of noise and children shouting. But we did speak for around 5 mins, but see much preferred speaking online. The phone is her moms too, so I don't really want to keeping calling it, as her mom doesn't know about me.

Who doesn't have a mobile phone?

And how can you love someone if you have absolutely no interest in wanting to see them or hear their voice or touch them or anything?

And why is she keeping you a secret?

And why does it say in your original post that you speak on the phone often if it was actually only once 4 months ago?

And why have you put up for this for a year?

Is this thread some sort of advert for the UK Catfish?

EDIT: Seeing as your only other posts are on the same situation and you've heavily referenced the UK Catfish in both your previous 2 threads, I'm thinking the answer to that last question is yes.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending