The Student Room Group

That sex appeal, feelsgoodman

I had to give a presentation to some medicine applicants today and the girls were ****ing eying me up so bad. Could see how moist they were from the front of the class. 3 of them came up after and give me their facebooks. One of them said she liked my voice/accent. Not that I wanted to go out with them. But some girls find me hawt now. Feelsgoodman.

Zyzz said we're all gonna make it. He was right.

Scroll to see replies

kul story brah
Reply 2
You could SEE how moist they were? Bloody hell, had it soaked through their clothes?
good for you
We're all gonna make it!
Reply 5
Original post by Precious Illusions
You could SEE how moist they were? Bloody hell, had it soaked through their clothes?

(edited 10 years ago)
Fair enough, There might have been some sort of cognitive bias towards you though so it doesn't necessarily reflect your attractiveness to the general public.

"You're sexy and you know it" LOL

edit: Just to be clear after seeing your pic i'm not sure if you are joking. You're posing with a very mediocre body and asking "mirin?" mmmm no one should be mirin that.

Also your facial aesthetics don't scream "girls are getting wet" but whatever.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
Perhaps Zyzz was right, but he's dead now
Reply 8
Original post by AreebWithaHat
I had to give a presentation to some medicine applicants today and the girls were ****ing eying me up so bad. Could see how moist they were from the front of the class. 3 of them came up after and give me their facebooks. One of them said she liked my voice/accent. Not that I wanted to go out with them. But some girls find me hawt now. Feelsgoodman.

Zyzz said we're all gonna make it. He was right.

Come on man..........:facepalm:

You still have some way to go my son
Original post by The_Mediocre_One
Fair enough, There might have been some sort of cognitive bias towards you though so it doesn't necessarily reflect your attractiveness to the general public.

"You're sexy and you know it" LOL

edit: Just to be clear after seeing your pic i'm not sure if you are joking. You're posing with a very mediocre body and asking "mirin?" mmmm no one should be mirin that.

Also your facial aesthetics don't scream "girls are getting wet" but whatever.

that confidence though, that height though, that student doctor status though, that voice though. tbh irl girls hardly care about your body, i've been told I'm "huge" by loads of girls. even though i think i don't look like i lift
Original post by 2ndClass
Come on man..........:facepalm:

You still have some way to go my son

that homosexuality :wink:
that confidence though, that height though, that student doctor status though, that voice though. tbh irl girls hardly care about your body, i've been told I'm "huge" by loads of girls. even though i think i don't look like i lift

Sure man! Do they call you huge when your topless or when your wearing a shirt?
Original post by Precious Illusions

there were puddles on the floor
Original post by Ornlu

You sure this wasn't in your dream

Posted from TSR Mobile
there were puddles on the floor

Sure these weren't some random pregnant chavs whose water broke!
Original post by The_Mediocre_One
Is this the only time a girl has complimented your looks or body? LAWL ever been to a club where a girl flirts with you then you guys end up in the same bed normally with no clothes?? It's as if this is the only time someones given you a compliment.

Got to love a future doctor throwing the retarded around with so much ease. Tons of sensitivity Brah!

why would i bang some random skank from the club?
Reply 17
Original post by Vixen47

why would i bang some random skank from the club?

Oh sure bang the random skanks wetting themselves in lectures! real classy. LOL
Wouldn't want to bang students in a club because they're all completely different to the ones in the lectures.
I know that feel bro.

Quick Reply

Latest