Does anyone have an interview the 1st of feb for mental health nursing:smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi, I recently had my interview for mental health nursing at edge hill on the 8th of Jan! Had an offer off them 6 days later which I thought was really quick! Good luck on both your interviews!! :smile: x
Reply 3
Original post by LSimcock
Hi, I recently had my interview for mental health nursing at edge hill on the 8th of Jan! Had an offer off them 6 days later which I thought was really quick! Good luck on both your interviews!! :smile: x

Ah that's brilliant well done! How were the maths test? That's my biggest concern! Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Thank you! I am so pleased as edge hill was my first choice! :smile: that was also my biggest concern as I really don't like maths but it was actually really easy I was dreading thr maths test but they let you use a calculator which I thought was a big help! :smile: you just need to be yourself with them that's all they want to see!

Good luck anyway! I am sure you will do fab! :smile: let me know how it goes! xx
Reply 5
Thank you! I am so pleased as edge hill was my first choice! :smile: that was also my biggest concern as I really don't like maths but it was actually really easy I was dreading thr maths test but they let you use a calculator which I thought was a big help! :smile: you just need to be yourself with them that's all they want to see!

Good luck anyway! I am sure you will do fab! :smile: let me know how it goes! xx

Yeah that's really good! I've been offered a place in Salford but I'm going to all my interviews as it's not my first choice. That's good about the maths I'm glad! I will do thank you :smile: where else have you applied xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
hiya
I have interview on 12.02.14 so scared! i dont suppose you know if were off in half terms ?
Reply 7
What is your first choice? I applied for edge hill, John moores and uclan, got my John moores interview on Friday! :smile: yeah definitely don't be worried about the maths! Xx
Reply 8
Original post by Kylie.0151
hiya
I have interview on 12.02.14 so scared! i dont suppose you know if were off in half terms ?

I'm not sure about the half terms but I know the amount of holiday's we get off are limited! Depends what course its for!? It could be a question to ask at your interview! :smile: good luck!! X
Reply 9
What is your first choice? I applied for edge hill, John moores and uclan, got my John moores interview on Friday! :smile: yeah definitely don't be worried about the maths! Xx

Erm john moores! I have my interview Friday too!! At 9am ! Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
just recently had my interview at Edge hill, staff were really nice and i think the interview went pretty good tbh, i was told to expect feedback within 7-10 days, but have heard it could be as soon as two days?
can someone advise me is this true? the wait is becoming nerve wracking...

and if i have failed the maths and english test can they decline me because of that or have they the ability to overlook that if they really like me?

thank you x x
Reply 11
Original post by moll96
just recently had my interview at Edge hill, staff were really nice and i think the interview went pretty good tbh, i was told to expect feedback within 7-10 days, but have heard it could be as soon as two days?
can someone advise me is this true? the wait is becoming nerve wracking...

and if i have failed the maths and english test can they decline me because of that or have they the ability to overlook that if they really like me?

thank you x x

Hiya, I had my edge hill interview in Jan and heard back from them 6 days later, which I was shocked about as they told me it could be a few weeks as they were still interviewing others! I don't know about the maths and English tests sorry! Even though maths isn't my strongest point and I still got an offer off them so good luck I am sure you done great!! :smile: xx
Reply 12
Original post by hmq1995
Erm john moores! I have my interview Friday too!! At 9am ! Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

You must have been there with me then on Friday because mine was then too! Haha have you heard back from them yet? How do you think yours went?X
Reply 13
You must have been there with me then on Friday because mine was then too! Haha have you heard back from them yet? How do you think yours went?X

Ah really that's crazy! Don't think John moores went too well to be honest but my edge hill one went well! How do you think you got on xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Hiya, I had my edge hill interview in Jan and heard back from them 6 days later, which I was shocked about as they told me it could be a few weeks as they were still interviewing others! I don't know about the maths and English tests sorry! Even though maths isn't my strongest point and I still got an offer off them so good luck I am sure you done great!! :smile: xx

Hi congratulations on your offer! I had my interview 2 days ago, I feel it went ok. And the maths I was confident with as it's a weakness for me... What branch did you apply for? I really want to go to Edge Hill, it looks amazing :smile: xx
Reply 15
Hi,
Was wondering if anybody would be able to tell me what happens at the interviews and what questions were asked?
I have an interview next month and would love to go to Edge Hill so any info so i can prepare a little would be much appreciated!

Everywhere i look it seems to be for adult and childrens nursing, not mental health!

Good luck to everyone who had an interview, hopefully i will be joining you :-D
Reply 16
Original post by hmq1995
Ah really that's crazy! Don't think John moores went too well to be honest but my edge hill one went well! How do you think you got on xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah! Haha I don't think it went too well either! But I just want to know so I can confirm my edge hill place! :smile:
Reply 17
Original post by rachael1794
Hi congratulations on your offer! I had my interview 2 days ago, I feel it went ok. And the maths I was confident with as it's a weakness for me... What branch did you apply for? I really want to go to Edge Hill, it looks amazing :smile: xx

Aww thank you! :smile: I am so happy! I applied for mental health, what did you apply for? The interview was really good at edge hill wasn't it! :smile: I might see you in September! Good luck! :smile: xx
Reply 18
Original post by Filouch
Hi,
Was wondering if anybody would be able to tell me what happens at the interviews and what questions were asked?
I have an interview next month and would love to go to Edge Hill so any info so i can prepare a little would be much appreciated!

Everywhere i look it seems to be for adult and childrens nursing, not mental health!

Good luck to everyone who had an interview, hopefully i will be joining you :-D

Hiya! Good luck on your interview, they were so nice at edge hill, I absolutely loved it there! The questions they ask you in your one to one interview are based on how you answered the previous qiestion so I can't really be much help on that sorry! All I can say is that the questions are mostly focused on you rather than the course and they gave me a scenario question also! I would just say be yourself and show your passion! :smile: also, don't worry about the tests because they were fine! :smile: hopefully see you in September! :smile: xx
Reply 19
Aww thank you! :smile: I am so happy! I applied for mental health, what did you apply for? The interview was really good at edge hill wasn't it! :smile: I might see you in September! Good luck! :smile: xx

No problem :smile: Oh my word me too! :biggrin: I so hope I get in! The interview was really relaxed, and the tutors seem lovely.. Where are you from, near the university or? :smile: xx

Quick Reply

Latest