The Student Room Group

why do guys a big arse appealing ??

- i mean its Fat - what u gon' do ? play with it ??
also it totally ruins a girls figure sometimes :T

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Because it looks good.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I don't know why, but I really love big arses on women. It's just a thing the majority of guys love
Reply 3
Same reason girls find muscles attractive on a guy, no real reason, just does.
Kim Kardashians but has a life of its own...
Apparently there is an evolutionary side to it I recently heard. People with larger butts and normal figures tend to be a better mate with better genetics. Probably because they have an immense fat store for energy. And it works the other way around too i.e. women tend to find guys with a full butt more attractive than ones who have a skinny one. Just one of those interesting things.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Insanity514
Apparently there is an evolutionary side to it I recently heard. People with larger butts and normal figures tend to be a better mate with better genetics. Probably because they have an immense fat store for energy. And it works the other way around too i.e. women tend to find guys with a full butt more attractive than ones who have a skinny one. Just one of those interesting things.

this is a load of but****t
Original post by John Stuart Mill
this is a load of but****t

Why?
Why?

where do I start?
Reply 9
Original post by John Stuart Mill
where do I start?

From the beginning?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arieisit
From the beginning?

Posted from TSR Mobile

+1
Reply 11

+1 to this, basic biology. it's a sign of fertility :smile:
It depends though if it's got nice a shape to it then yes. But if it's too big and uncontrollable then it's a no no.
Guys may find large posteriors/hips desirable as it gives them indications of the females fertility.

When you divide the waist measurement by the hips and you get the a particular ratio. Devendra Singh found that the ratio of 0.7 was the favourite choice of human males and just so happened to be the balance possessed by women who tended to be the most fertile. http://psycnet.apa.org/journals/psp/65/2/293/

Evolutions likes big butts and it cannot lie. :h:
(edited 10 years ago)
Athletic arse - yes. Chubby cheeks at the rear end, hell no. Also girls that try to exaggerate it with excessive lordotic postures are immediately unattractive too. Lifting weights/sports is the way!
Original post by ihateocr
Same reason girls find muscles attractive on a guy, no real reason, just does.

Most likely due to instinct and nature. Girls with a large arse may be shown to be more fertile/able to give birth. Guys with muscles can show strength to protect offspring.

We're all animals really :sexface:
Reply 16
why hasn't anyone said anal...
Original post by matt_g96
why hasn't anyone said anal...

because poo is icky
Reply 18
Original post by bubble999
because poo is icky

it is only logical that the sticky goes inside of the icky
Original post by matt_g96
it is only logical that the sticky goes inside of the icky