The Student Room Group

Girls, have you secretly wished you would get pregnant after a guy had sex with you?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Odd socks
If anything it would be the opposite, I'm so paranoid and getting pregnant is like my worst nightmare! :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

This completely!

Maybe some people think, I'm pregnant, that really hot guy I hooked up with the other night will just HAVE to stay with me now and love me forever...?
2 secs to put condom . . .

you can argue in court that you put a condom. you might have to take your used condome with you when you leave.
Original post by xDave-
Yes

Lol the excitement of changing nappies
Reply 23
No, never. That's something I'm scared of happening!
yes :colondollar:

I need offspring to carry on posting on this account after my death :tongue:
Yes, many times.
If its someone I'm in a relationship with and if my career permits, then I wouldn't mind.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes. However I'm on the implant.. Fail
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
If its someone I'm in a relationship with and if my career permits, then I wouldn't mind.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Glad to see im not the only one who thinks this way. It seem everyone i know is having a baby right now :frown:
Reply 29
Man hands misery onto man, it deepens like a coastal shelf, get out as early as you can, and don't have any kids yourself...
Original post by donutaud15
person could be broody

Posted from TSR Mobile

hey whats broody mean do you mean brooding?
Original post by Giggle-away
Glad to see im not the only one who thinks this way. It seem everyone i know is having a baby right now :frown:

You might be hanging around with the wrong sort of people :tongue:

The only people I know who are pregnant are...actually I know at least two or three people my age. :eek:

That's awkward. If they want to have kids without a steady income and become another burden on the government, then oh well, its their choice.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Not really surprised that the OP of this thread is Bassetts.
Original post by ania_dancer
hey whats broody mean do you mean brooding?

intense longing to have a child

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not at the moment because I am only 16 but if the condom broke I would probably keep the baby because I wouldn't want to give give the baby up.
Yes so he can never leave me.
Loool thats the reply you wanted to hear.

In reality no. I'm not that mean.
Reply 36
Hell no.
Reply 37
Original post by keromedic
Yes, many times.

:confused:
I'd probably die of heart attack if I was pregnant irl but I have fantasised about it, we both have.
Original post by Tufto
Man hands misery onto man, it deepens like a coastal shelf, get out as early as you can, and don't have any kids yourself...

Man, that is one of my favourite Larkin poems.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending