The Student Room Group

Sick of my 30FF chest

Hey. I'm a size 10/12 with a 30FF chest and I actually can't stand it any longer. It feels so heavy and uncomfortable. Being only 5ft tall its just too big on my frame and I cant stand how all nice lingerie and bikinis are out of bounds, and dress shopping is a nightmare. I'm not overweight but I could deffo be a bit slimmer (hopefully an 8/10). I was wondering, has anyone else dieted and seen significant weight off of their chest?

I don't see the rave about having big boobs at all. It doesn't feel sexy to me, just heavy. Not to mention hardly any female celebrities have big chests so its hardly in fashion.
I disagree with the last bit.
Original post by Extremotroph
mother****ing pics or GTFO

Love the enthusiasm lol.

Edit- You got caught. No delete for youuuuuuuuuu.
Reply 3
Bravissimo do nice lingerie for larger chests. If you buy better, supportive bras then it'll feel less heavy :redface: I understand your annoyances with dress shopping etc though, but there's not much that can be done :dontknow: About losing weight, I don't think you'd lose that much off your chest if you're only hoping to drop a size or two :redface:
Which celebs have big chests then? Apart from K Brook etc
Reply 5
Breast reduction surgery? Dont think losing weight will make a significant difference.
(edited 10 years ago)
From a 12 to an 8 might help?
Reply 7
Original post by honeyandlemon
Hey. I'm a size 10/12 with a 30FF chest and I actually can't stand it any longer. It feels so heavy and uncomfortable. Being only 5ft tall its just too big on my frame and I cant stand how all nice lingerie and bikinis are out of bounds, and dress shopping is a nightmare. I'm not overweight but I could deffo be a bit slimmer (hopefully an 8/10). I was wondering, has anyone else dieted and seen significant weight off of their chest?

I don't see the rave about having big boobs at all. It doesn't feel sexy to me, just heavy. Not to mention hardly any female celebrities have big chests so its hardly in fashion.

Tell me more :hmmmm:
Original post by So Instinct
Love the enthusiasm lol.

Edit- You got caught. No delete for youuuuuuuuuu.

Damn you for exposing my perversions :mad: !!!?!!!
Reply 9

You can buy 30FF bras online. Try brastop.com Their sizes range from 28-46 and D-K which is a huge range of sizes! They're not even expensive either.

http://www.brastop.com/lingerie-big-bras#/specFilters=17!#-!68!-#!25m!#-!315&pageSize=24&orderBy=0&pageNumber=1

(for 30FF)

*hug* know the feeling, so long as you don't mind replacing bra's every 6 months boux avenue aren't too bad, the best i've got are rigby and peller, they fit, are supportive and last. But cost the earth.

This isn't what you want to hear, i was a 36DD... lost weight i'm now a 30G to 28H depending. i actually would consider being fatter again as then it's easier to get bras

I don't think you should want bigger or smaller breasts because it's "hardly in fashion" Though if they're of discomfort to you, I'd imagine that you could actually get this done on the NHS
Reply 12
There are sooo many nice bras you can get in that size. You have a bit more choice than me, as not all brands do 28 bands! I wear your sister size, 28G, and I have far more bras than I need tbh, haha. Some brands you could look at are Masquerade (one of my favourites), Freya, Cleo, Curvy Kate, Wonderbra, Boux Avenue, Parfait By Affinitas, Lepel...there are plenty. Cheap places to buy bras are BraStop, MyCurvesAndMe, Amazon, ASOS (pretty sure their own-brand bras and bikinis sometimes go to a 30FF), eBay (if you need a sports bra you can usually find Shock Absorbers for under £15), Debenhams, Figleaves...and there are loads more.

Losing weight may help, but it's not guaranteed - you might just find yourself in an even more awkward-to-buy size - I actually just went from a 30F to a 28FF and now 28G when I lost a bit of weight, which means my boobs pretty much stayed the same size and I just lost a bit of fat from my ribcage.

It's silly to talk about a body part you have very little choice over being 'in fashion'.

Quick Reply

Latest