The Student Room Group

Feelings about female friend... she's got me confused

Firstly, this is my 2nd yr at uni, I haven't had a gf yet.

I have a female friend on my halls committee with me. She is quite hot and flirty in general and I find her good company, can always talk to her. I hadn't thought about making a move or anything though.

Two separate instances.. first time when lounging around with others in the room.. she put her feet on my lap.. but sort of put her foot right on my crotch and moved it up and down a bit.. feeling around down there if you know what I mean.. She didn't say anything then nor afterward.

A week later, at a party she sort of sucked her finger whilst eating food and looking at me and when she hugged me afterward it was really close.. she was pushing her chest into my face haha..

She acts normal most of the time though. Is she trying something?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
You're overthinking tiny things that she's doing which is unattractive.

If you want her then show her you do.

Don't come on a forum asking for advice as any answers you receive will make you overthink more.

With women, act, don't think.
She sounds a bit slutty to me. Depends if that's the kind of girl you want
Reply 3
Tbh, she is not really the type of girl I would want as a gf. She's just making me horny though and can't get her giving me head out of my head!

Next move?
Haven't I seen this thread before :confused:

She wants you.
Reply 5
She has mentioned in conversation that she's there for me if I need to relax. Not sure what she meant haha.

But as much as she has made me want her physically, I only really want to be friends with her, not bf and gf.

Is that possible? Can you tell a female friend that you're stressed because you keep imagining her going down on you?
She sounds hot. Maybe she finds you attractive and wants friends with benefits.

Tell her you're really stressed and need to relax. Get some ice cream at next one on one hang out session. Make sure she gets something long like a lollipop to suck on.

She sounds like she wants the d, but maybe you might need to confirm you're happy for her to have it. Maybe say something like... you're helping me relax god you're getting me excited doing that.. next time she sucks.
Tell her you look like you're having fun there when she sucks on something. Then say you don't mind, please continue, I wish I was that thing..
Reply 8
No.
Reply 9
Original post by rahulchopra
Tell her you look like you're having fun there when she sucks on something. Then say you don't mind, please continue, I wish I was that thing..

Haha I like that one. So what should I just say, I'd love to get involved in that fun.. then just unzip my pants lol
Reply 10
Original post by thatrollingstone

definitely. want her physically, but not as a gf. is there a way to do that?
Reply 11
Original post by FlavaFavourFruit
Haven't I seen this thread before :confused:

She wants you.

i posted part 2 : http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2566317

does she want me though? and how do i tell her i want to get physical with her, but stay friends only!
She sounds hot.. Hmm telll her you like what she's doing, and sorry but it's making you hard. She sounds like she's going to say something like, she wants it.

Just before say that you want to be friends.
She sounds tantalizing , give her the D.
Reply 14
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen

she is terrifically tantalising! how do i get her to come for the D!?

i'm a novice bro,.. what do i say? anything funny or witty/seductive come to mind?
Reply 15
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen

also check out part 2: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2566317&p=45979622

what do I say to her??!!!
Original post by thatrollingstone

God, you'd better still be in school. A bit of fun flirting, what a slut!
Reply 17
Original post by SinduBinduni
Firstly, this is my 2nd yr at uni, I haven't had a gf yet.

I have a female friend on my halls committee with me. She is quite hot and flirty in general and I find her good company, can always talk to her. I hadn't thought about making a move or anything though.

Two separate instances.. first time when lounging around with others in the room.. she put her feet on my lap.. but sort of put her foot right on my crotch and moved it up and down a bit.. feeling around down there if you know what I mean.. She didn't say anything then nor afterward.

A week later, at a party she sort of sucked her finger whilst eating food and looking at me and when she hugged me afterward it was really close.. she was pushing her chest into my face haha..

She acts normal most of the time though. Is she trying something?

Man up grab your ball bags knock on her door with your willy hanging out the boxer hole & say are we doing the ting or not, she says no you know the deal & you can keep it moving, if she says yes your #winning
Original post by Jokerjon
Man up grab your ball bags knock on her door with your willy hanging out the boxer hole & say are we doing the ting or not, she says no you know the deal & you can keep it moving, if she says yes your #winning

Take an ice lollly to her door and tell her you got her a present.... something to suck on.. then tell her you were talking about the ice cream, but hey okay!
She wants the D!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending