The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

worried about moving to Leeds metropolitan university

i am applying for MA public relations and strategic communication in Leeds metropolitan university and i need to know any student opinion about the course and the university

Thanks in advance
Reply 1
I couldn't tell you anything about the MA Public Relations and Strategic Communication course, I currently do BA Business Studies at the city campus, however due to the university being a metropolitan, you might find there is a stereotyping by some of the university as offering lower quality education. So far I have found the lecturers to be fantastic and well versed in their fields, in seminars/ tutorials whatever you wish to call them I have never walked away from one disappointed in the teaching I received.

Communication with course leaders, lecturers and tutors for myself has always given me the feeling that the staff are interested in your education as it has never taken more than 12 hours or so for someone to respond.

Facilities at the university have never disappointed either, though as I am based at the city campus I have not really experienced the other campus at Headingley which it seems is where most of the more advanced facilities are.
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Quick Reply

Latest