The Student Room Group

Bucks New University (Uxbridge Campus)

Anybody got an offer to start Bucks New Uni in september 2014 at the Uxbridge Campus?
Reply 1
Hi, am having my interview with Bucks next. Month. Have you had ŷours? Could you share how the interview went?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
My interview will be this coming tuesday and very nervous with the math test ! I also hope that the group discussion about nhs issues will be ok...
Reply 3
My interview is in the 5th of February. Have you received any email from the school. I only got the interview date from Ucas.
Reply 4
Original post by ashytos
My interview is in the 5th of February. Have you received any email from the school. I only got the interview date from Ucas.

Yes I have, It's just basically about how long the interview will take and about the math/english tests.. also, what documents to bring..
Reply 5
Hi again, did they give you any English topic to prepare for? I heard they normally give English topics to prepare. I have not received any letter email from them yet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ashytos

How did your interview go? I have an interview on the 26th feb for child nursing. My letter doesn't mention anything about an english topic.
Reply 7
Original post by Crazy_chick1
How did your interview go? I have an interview on the 26th feb for child nursing. My letter doesn't mention anything about an english topic.

Well, my interview has been postponed to March 5th although it's for adult nursing. Good luck in your interview and please let me know how it goes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ashytos
Well, my interview has been postponed to March 5th although it's for adult nursing. Good luck in your interview and please let me know how it goes.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I will do. I feel slightly nervous. I only received an email on Monday inviting me to attend a selection day on the 26th feb.
Reply 9
Original post by Crazy_chick1
I will do. I feel slightly nervous. I only received an email on Monday inviting me to attend a selection day on the 26th feb.

How was your interview? I hope u were able to conquer your nervous. Could you share what happened especially the English test and maths? Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest