I'm not sure what kind of Uni Degree to take with these A Level, any ideas?

Watch
LaraDaisy
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm thinking of taking Art which is a double BTEC, Computing and English Lit and Lang. Which degree should I think about taking?
r_u_jelly
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
animator?
Maccman
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by LaraDaisy)
I'm thinking of taking Art which is a double BTEC, Computing and English Lit and Lang. Which degree should I think about taking?
Not really about what you should be taking, but what you want to take! What do you see yourself doing in the future? What's your primary motivator, money or job satisfaction?
391iady
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by LaraDaisy)
This suggests computer science.

http://www.bestcourse4me.com/explore/
Charlottehall96
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Do what YOU want to do, don't listen to what other people think you should do. You're the one who has to spend 3 years and £27,000 doing it. I listened to everyone and applied for the wrong course, luckily I realised this before starting uni and now I'm going through UCAS Extra to apply for nursing. My point is, don't do what will look good, what you think you SHOULD do, do what you really want to do
AjMiidee
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Charlottehall96)
Do what YOU want to do, don't listen to what other people think you should do. You're the one who has to spend 3 years and £27,000 doing it. I listened to everyone and applied for the wrong course, luckily I realised this before starting uni and now I'm going through UCAS Extra to apply for nursing. My point is, don't do what will look good, what you think you SHOULD do, do what you really want to do
I agree don't let others dictate what YOU should do with YOUR life.
My grandmother wants me to study medicine but I'm doing Media Studies to go into Advertising as a Copywriter
What's your motivation? - what career do you want? Use that to figure out the appropriate degree you need and it's gotta be worth it seeing as £27, 000 is how much you're.gonna be paying for the course.
Good luck! :yy::yy::yy::top::top::top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (220)
33.74%
No (432)
66.26%

Watched Threads