The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Looking for a group to live with in my second year

I'm going into my second year of quantity surveying in September and currently have no where to live. My current flat mates all have arrangements and my course mates all commute from home. No preference to who I live with, just need somewhere within walking distance of Sheffield Hallam.
Reply 1
Hi

I know this is not relating to what you said above but I just wanted to ask a question about your first year studying QS. How are the exams/assignments like?
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by oyston7
I'm going into my second year of quantity surveying in September and currently have no where to live. My current flat mates all have arrangements and my course mates all commute from home. No preference to who I live with, just need somewhere within walking distance of Sheffield Hallam.

Hi!

I know you posted a month ago but I have a double room available in a 6 bedroom house. It's about a 20 minute walk from the City Campus but there's a bus stop literally a 30 second walk down the road so I reckon it would be ideal.

It'd be £90pw including all bills (even internet, TV license etc!) and sharing with 2 boys and 2 girls as it stands currently as there are two rooms we are trying to fill. Tenancy doesn't start until September so there's no summer rent!

Message me if you're interested as I have a lot more details that I could give you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending