Do you wear shorts under your skirts and dresses?

Watch
gemmam
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I went through a phase of doing it when I was at school (a lot of girls in my year did, not sure why) but otherwise no I just wear tights.

Posted from TSR Mobile
emobambam
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Vikki1805)
Just go commando.
isn't Vikki 1805 great?I haven't worn too many dresses in my life but I like to go commando too!
stace1244
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by gemmam)
I went through a phase of doing it when I was at school (a lot of girls in my year did, not sure why) but otherwise no I just wear tights.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fashion trends I guess lol, I dont wear them for a trend I wear them for comfort
stace1244
Rep:
?
(Original post by emobambam)
isn't Vikki 1805 great?I haven't worn too many dresses in my life but I like to go commando too!
Are you a guy?
dogs4eva7
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by stace1244)
Do you always wear shorts underneath or only under certain skirts/dresses or at certain times/events only?

What kind of shorts are they (eg. spandex) and how long are they?

Where did you get them from?

Why do you wear them and if not why not?

I always wear black spandex shorts under mine. They have about a 4" inseam so they are nice and short and don't poke out below my skirts.

I brought mine from Forever 21 and American Apparel. I love the black nylon/elastane spandex shorts from AA the most as they are the most comfortable and love the high waisted feel on them.

I just like feel securely covered so I can be comfortable and confident in my dress or skirt without having to worry about someone seeing my underwear.
i always do don't see why people need a free show tbh
Isha.k
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Yeah, you totally can!

Posted from TSR Mobile
stace1244
Rep:
?
(Original post by jenigma)
i always do don't see why people need a free show tbh
Haha so true No one ever needs a free show What kind of shorts do you wear underneath?
C.Eleanor.T
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Erm.. no I don't. Perhaps I'm just a hussy.
Jelephant
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Not since I was like 10 in my primary school netball team :p: As long as you're not prancing around in a gale there shouldn't be much of a problem, surely? I mean, you keep going on about pervs looking up your skirt as if all along the streets of Britain men are crawling along on their backs in case of a bit of knicker action :eyeball:
stace1244
Rep:
?
(Original post by C.Eleanor.T)
Erm.. no I don't. Perhaps I'm just a hussy.
lol not wearing shorts doesn't make you a hussy as long as you wear underwear and cross your legs you ain't.
stace1244
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jelephant)
Not since I was like 10 in my primary school netball team :p: As long as you're not prancing around in a gale there shouldn't be much of a problem, surely? I mean, you keep going on about pervs looking up your skirt as if all along the streets of Britain men are crawling along on their backs in case of a bit of knicker action :eyeball:
Not all men try to look up your skirt but one will occasionally try when you are sitting down or something lol
stace1244
Rep:
?
(Original post by Isha.k)
Yeah, you totally can!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah i do
emobambam
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Are you a guy?
haha yes I'm a guy. I'm just being silly.I can't sleep.
stace1244
Rep:
?
(Original post by emobambam)
haha yes I'm a guy. I'm just being silly.I can't sleep.
lol ok then.
meenu89
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Not really. I just wear tights or leggings.
Rum Ham
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Nah I just wear black tights, even if a skirt or dress would look better with bare legs, I always wear black tights because I'm so pale I just think milk bottle legs look stupid on me. Makes me feel as though my legs are thinner anyway when I wear the tights
Changing Skies
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Nope

Posted from TSR Mobile
stace1244
Rep:
?
(Original post by Yasmin25)
Nah I just wear black tights, even if a skirt or dress would look better with bare legs, I always wear black tights because I'm so pale I just think milk bottle legs look stupid on me. Makes me feel as though my legs are thinner anyway when I wear the tights
I wear tights as well in winter
dogs4eva7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Haha so true No one ever needs a free show What kind of shorts do you wear underneath?
black cycling shorts!
brownbearxo
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I have friends who wear them for all the reasons the OP mentioned and because their thighs rub. No thigh gaps in my friend circle lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (415)
52.01%
No (383)
47.99%

Watched Threads