Do you wear shorts under your skirts and dresses?

Watch
afern
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I usually wear spandex, I'm not sure where I got them though because I bought them ages ago when I needed them under my lacrosse skirt.
Lil3utterfly
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Yeah I wear shorts underneath in case I 'flash' anyone, something I want to avoid.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Alesha1991
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Not usually now. I wear skirts with no tights most of the time & just wear underwear underneath. I have worn shorts under a skirt before though. When I was younger I kept getting eczema on my legs & wearing tights made it flare up more. My legs started growing quite long in proportion to my body & I found it hard to get trousers that looked right on me so I just started wearing skirts with bare legs all the time. I always wore shorts under my skirt at first because I felt so self conscious about it. I stopped wearing them as much as I got more used to skirts without tights. The only times I've worn shorts underneath a skirt more recently is when it's been really cold- then its best to have an extra layer on - I can put up with freezing bare thighs but I'll do whatever to stop the cold spreading to the rest of my body.
Exceptional
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Captivated)
Yes, like yourself I wear extremely short spandex shorts. Just makes me feel more secure that a perv wouldn't see my underwear. However if I'm wearing tights or a long skirt/dress then no.
Short spandex shorts are as big a turn on as underwear, so it won't stop the pervs getting massive erections.
Steeplechasing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
No, tights as they are the best things ever invented. shorts would be uncomfortable imo.
Steeplechasing
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Exceptional)
Short spandex shorts are as big a turn on as underwear, so it won't stop the pervs getting massive erections.
lol
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Good lord. Why would you do this?
krish24
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by PinkMobilePhone)
no I've never worn shorts under a skirt or dress
Does it mean you have always just worn panties under a skirt or dress? How short is your shortest skirt or dress>
PinkMobilePhone
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by krish24)
Does it mean you have always just worn panties under a skirt or dress? How short is your shortest skirt or dress>
Why are you dredging up a 2 year old thread to ask me that?
stevediaz
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
In my suggestion wearing underwear will be uncomfortable, You should try shorts underneath as it will be more comfortable as compared to shorts.
blimeybeth
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Quite honestly, if the wind blows up a skirt or dress and I failed to catch it and hold it down then oh well. It's just my underwear lmao, who even cares. People will live if they see either my nice black lacey pants or the ones with pandas all over that i've had since i was 11. it bothers me none, people should just get over that people have bodies.
Aye1
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Normally I don't wear underwear with skirts or dresses, if I wear it then Gstring or Vstring but do like commodo.
username3786078
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by stace1244)
Ew no lol. I can't stand wearing just underwear alone under skirts let alone nothing haha.

I need to wear spandex shorts to cover my underwear so I know pervs don't get a free show
tommy gilbert
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
wear tights with a skirt
or dress
username5632884
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Do you always wear shorts underneath or only under certain skirts/dresses or at certain times/events only?
Usually when I go to events like church I don't wear dresses without shorts. I only wear dresses when I feel sexy and it's summer time. But when I do when I'm out and about with friends with them I wear short dresses/skirts.
What kind of shorts are they (eg. spandex) and how long are they?
Sports shorts.
Where did you get them from?
Adidas
Why do you wear them and if not why not?

Idk I only wear the shorts when I'm excersising.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (413)
52.28%
No (377)
47.72%

Watched Threads