The Student Room Group

Why was Margaret Thatcher a strict Tory when she was from a poor background.....?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PierreIsNotMyName
Libel? Wow, aren't you big.

And yes it was from your username.

Fine, tell me how a party that has almost single handedly managed to undo all the work that was done after the great depression, setting the stage for the most recent depression would be good for our country.

(I'm talking along the lines of deregulation etc here in case you needed prompting)

Re-read what I said.

Fine, tell me how a party that has almost single handedly managed to undo all the work that was done after the great depression, setting the stage for the most recent depression would be good for our country.

Because at least they have the courage to say '**** the Poor'
Reply 42
Original post by BanJSA-ForAll
Says a dirty filthy leftie.

You assume I'm on the left because I favour an open and free democracy? Doesn't say much for your view of the right.
Original post by DK_Tipp
You assume I'm on the left because I favour an open and free democracy? Doesn't say much for your view of the right.

I needn't argue with the likes of you.
She was smart.
Reply 45
Why does no one mention the fact that she wasn't poor at all?
Re-read what I said.

That is not an answer.

This is just hilarious, you obviously have no understanding of politics if you think this is what it consists of. I would happily discuss policies and the economic effects which they create. However, I doubt you have the mental capacity to even understand the basics of economics. You sir, are what is wrong with the system.
We should create a national holiday in memory of Baroness Thatcher.
Reply 48
I needn't argue with the likes of you.

No, you needn't. I'm not surprised. Facists don't like to open their beliefs up to debate or scrutiny.

If I were a genuine Tory I'd mortified by people like you. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you're just trolling.

:troll:
Original post by DK_Tipp
No, you needn't. I'm not surprised. Facists don't like to open their beliefs up to debate or scrutiny.

If I were a genuine Tory I'd mortified by people like you. I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say you're just trolling.

Genuine tories support my ideas.
:troll:

Says the person named as 'PierreIsNotMyName'

Needs more dragons.
Reply 52
Genuine tories support my ideas.

Well convince me then. Make your pitch.
Reply 53

Needs more dragons.

What's your job?

Needs more dragons.

I'm intrigued now. You've decided not to answer my post about policies and possible debate about what you obviously feel passionately about. However you have obviously picked out something hilarious about my user name, please explain how my username is in any way funny/ridiculous.

It is truly fascinating watching you avoid all the questions that actually require you put together a coherent argument.
Original post by DK_Tipp

Oh so slippery isn't he? I imagine he will give up soon (if not right away) and leave without supporting anything he has said.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 56
Oh so slippery isn't he? I imagine he will give up soon (if not right away) and leave without supporting anything he has said.

No. Slippery almost seems like praise, a back handed compliment. This boyo seems incapable, even of putting any semblance of an argument together.
Turns out he's been banned. No surprises there then
Original post by DK_Tipp
No. Slippery almost seems like praise, a back handed compliment. This boyo seems incapable, even of putting any semblance of an argument together.

Very true, I almost hope to see him reappear under a different username as he left me intrigued.
Reply 59
Original post by DK_Tipp

Fellow genuine Tory here, I agree with him that we should ban JSA and instead bring back the workhouse so claimants can clean the chimneys for soup instead, with all the money now saved we the elites will use will spend that money on hunting rifles instead so then when those workhouse workers ask for more soup we may hunt them in a big open field on horseback as for those on housing benefit rather than actually building any smaller houses or flats I plan to throw them out onto the street to beg because of course if I did build some more houses to meet demand I would not be able to jack up the prices and give another bonus to my mates so they can destroy viable small and medium businesses.

In summary shoot the poor and raise my annual salary.
That's my current long term economic policy what do you think?

Pic related me.

George_osborne_hi.jpg
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest