What do you take in you bag for A-LevelWatch
If your bag is too heavy, try scheduling work for free periods that is within the subject that you had that day - that way, you're not carrying an extra folder.
The bottle of water makes a difference as that is going to be quite heavy! Maybe empty it at the end of the day when you're on your way home?
Also, see what textbooks are available in the college, then you could use them there instead of carrying yours from home, as they weigh a lot too.
I would take folders for the day, a pencil case, calculator, relevant books, purse, phone, work uniform for after college etc. (everything you've listed other than the laptop).
Does your college have computers? You wouldn't need to take your laptop in then.
A backpack is always better than a shoulder bag too, as its easier to carry.
I need to start taking a ruler at some point ;p
Use this tip and you'll never have a heavy bag
- Pencil case (well, I did until someone stole it...)
- Stabilo colour pens (useful for revision/making notes)
- 2 scientific calculators (one always drops to the bottom so easier to have two/someone always forgets theirs)
- Textbooks (I have two for geography which weigh a ton, my politics book isn't exactly light either)
- Folders (usually a maximum of three for any day of the week, but they're pretty full)
- School diary
Occasionally I'll have my iPad in there (usually if I know my teacher won't be in and I'll have a free lesson), or a book that I'm reading.
- Study Helper
- A4 refill pad for paper
- Pencil case
- Organiser/planner thing
- Water bottle
But my bag's too small (ordering online, damn it) so I usually take a carrier bag or something with folders (maximum of 2) and my lunch.
1 folder with all my papers for each subject (they were mainly practical based)
Deck of cards
I also messed around a lot and spent my free periods watching YouTube compilations, somehow I made it to uni :P
Posted from TSR Mobile