The Student Room Group

This discussion is no longer active so you won't be able to reply.Check out other Related discussions

Something has changed on my UCAS Application (Track), but I don't see the change

I have just received an email saying something has changed on my UCAS Application and I should log onto track to see the change. However, I don't see any changes? It still says that my 5 universities are still considering my application, and I can't see any requests for interviews? (Well, I don't think so. I've looked and I don't see anything.)

Does anyone know why this is, what I should do about it or if I am doing something wrong?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Aarz
I have just received an email saying something has changed on my UCAS Application and I should log onto track to see the change. However, I don't see any changes? It still says that my 5 universities are still considering my application, and I can't see any requests for interviews? (Well, I don't think so. I've looked and I don't see anything.)

Does anyone know why this is, what I should do about it or if I am doing something wrong?

The same thing just happened to me. I hope it's only an error... If not, I hope it's an offer :smile:
I'm having the same problem. I know one of my choices has sent me an interview invitation, and I got an email from UCAS just after they told me, but I can't see anything new on Track. Maybe it's just a temporary glitch with UCAS not updating properly.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3
I've also received an e-mail saying something has changed however I cannot log into track. My college sent my application off on the 14th and I haven't actually logged into track yet, will it not let me because my personal ID might change with the welcome letter I am yet to receive?
Reply 4
Just realised another ID from several years ago is my actual ID to log in
Reply 5
This happened to me, twice within a couple of hours! When I logged into track nothing had changed. Strange.....
Reply 6
Perhaps the start date of one of the courses you applied to changed? :smile:
Reply 7
Same thing happened to me! I've got two emails this evening but nothings changed! God I'm so badly hoping its an offer that hasn't shown up on Track yet!
Reply 8
This happened to me, I got two today. I got an offer yesterday on track without an email so I assumed the first one today was a late email for that, but then got another email with nothing new on track :frown:
Reply 9
The UCAS facebook page is getting flooded with queries from people about this so it looks like its happening to lots of people.
I've just had my third email like this today with nothing on my Track having changed :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Its happened to me three times.
Even though i have all my offers i still get a mini heart attack when i see it. :rolleyes:
This happened to me 5 times
Reply 13
Yep I just got five emails this morning from like 2 am lol it's a glitch... Hopefully one of the emails are genuine

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Glad I'm not the only one :redface: Had 4 emails in the last 10 hours saying something's changed on it. Making me excited for nothing :grumble:
Reply 15
Also glad I'm not the only one.. I've had 5 or 6 over the last 12 hours and nothing has changed :frown:
Reply 16
Ive had 5 over the last 12 hours as well, plus one 2 minutes ago :P
I've had 5 emails and only one actual change yesterday. Yet they sent 4 more after the initial change. Hmmm.
Reply 18
Ive got 5 emails as well. Ucas' facebook page says they're looking into it. Must be a glitch
Reply 19
I have had six emails from them but only one thing has changed so I really hope it's a glitch that they can sort out soon :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest