The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

does anyone know when we find out if we've been called to interview???
Reply 21
It's sometime this week
Reply 22
has anyone got an email telling them their results yet?
Original post by WASG
has anyone got an email telling them their results yet?

Nope, I'm hoping they tell us tomorrow.
is it an email or letter???
some people have already got theirs because I searched it on twitter
they have to write to us by tomorrow at the latest (it was on the original email)
Reply 25
Probably by email. Are you sure that they've got it? I know more than 10 people who all took it but haven't got it yet.
Reply 26
Yeah, I saw on twitter too, they all found out on the 5th :frown: Fingers still crossed I suppose...
"We will write to you by Friday 7th March advising whether or not you have been selected for an interview."
don't worry because they have to let us know either way!!
Reply 28
Original post by blayneandkert
"We will write to you by Friday 7th March advising whether or not you have been selected for an interview."
don't worry because they have to let us know either way!!

I know, just hoping they haven't sent out all the successful emails first and then gonna deal
With rejections on the last day lol
Good luck :smile:

How did you find the exam btw?
oh god no I hope they haven't done that!!!
it was okay, our school got basically no preparation and we've never done DT before so we just took it lightly, I'm pretty sure I haven't got through
I mean for the safety in cars one, I designed a screen between the front and back seats that noise cancelled sound from the back (kids etc) so you wouldn't get distracted
I was pretty ill so I think I was delusional by this point
Reply 30
Me either :frown: I was the only person at my school taking it too. I've been trying to look at last forums whether they say anything about whether people got interviews on the like last day and I found one I think lol. So there is some chance. Unless they're doing it by location of school maybe? Idk.

I had no prep either :frown: but I do graphics so I had a little idea on stuff. I did the plant question and the ball question. Found it pretty hard lol. And I suppose one of the plant solutions were pretty impractical :') The tractor question just looked too much effort haha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 31
Did a lot take the exam from your school?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 32
Still haven't got mine yet I know two people who have got their email though
Reply 33
I got mine just now. You'll get yours soon

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just got mine too. I'm so glad I got through to interview! :smile:
Good luck to anyone who hasn't got the results yet.
Reply 35
Well done! :smile: where is yours?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hola!!
Well done! :smile: where is yours?

-. What about you?
(edited 8 years ago)
i got in! i'm so happy :smile: my interview will be at imperial college. how did everyone else do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 38
Same just got mine in lesson. I got through to interview!
Reply 39