The Student Room Group

HELPP with my science prefect form

So in this form i need to fill in to apply, theres a question i need to answer asking how i would help develop the school science community. There is already a science, but i dont have any ideas and need to write some on what u would, so anybody got any unique cool ideas that would stand out and help me get ther role?

Also it says what aspect of science excites you the most so, i know the basics of what im gonna write probably something like learning new stuff about the world, but again if anyone has anything unique that will stand out to say i would appreciate it.

Another question is why i would be suitable for the role, i was gonna say that im outgoing confident and committed , but like ive said i wanna really stand out and be unique with this so i get the role, so if anyone has any other comments i could right i would be grafteful, thanks.
Reply 1
Original post by animefreak
So in this form i need to fill in to apply, theres a question i need to answer asking how i would help develop the school science community. There is already a science, but i dont have any ideas and need to write some on what u would, so anybody got any unique cool ideas that would stand out and help me get ther role?

Also it says what aspect of science excites you the most so, i know the basics of what im gonna write probably something like learning new stuff about the world, but again if anyone has anything unique that will stand out to say i would appreciate it.

Another question is why i would be suitable for the role, i was gonna say that im outgoing confident and committed , but like ive said i wanna really stand out and be unique with this so i get the role, so if anyone has any other comments i could right i would be grafteful, thanks.

Maybe suggest a club for lower school pupils or some kind of help desk for those preparing for GCSE exams. It could be run by students - that's less scary that way.
I don't really know what you are interested in so I can't help you with the second one. Think really hard about something you really love and put it down. If it's something you are truly fascinated about it will come across.
Skills wise - Organised, good role model, leadership, teamwork... Maybe pick a couple and give examples of how you have developed those skills.

:smile: Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending