The Student Room Group

What is the worst thing you have ever done?

Scroll to see replies

Crystal Meth... started the night London ended the night in euphoria
Asked my younger brother to 360 no scope out of the balcony after watching Faze Apex. >_>
Original post by miser
I haven't even written about it in my diary. Anyway, surely you've done something worse than destroying someone's toy?

Of course I have :colone:

I made the mistake of writing some of mine in my diary. When we moved house my diary went missing and my parents unpacked. I've not been able to look them in the eye since.
Original post by mrmicrosoft
Arson?
Grand Larceny?
GBH?

Do tell...:colone:

nothing comes to mind atm... although I have done many things :colone:
I set up a dupe account on TSR called ImSoAcademic and pretended to be a teenage girl so I could troll the forum. :giggle:

It took over more and more of my life so in the end I had to 'retire' her although I still come back on as her occasionally.
Reply 45
Original post by Viva Emptiness

I made the mistake of writing some of mine in my diary. When we moved house my diary went missing and my parents unpacked. I've not been able to look them in the eye since.

you need this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hello-Kitty-Girls-Diary-Secret-Journal-Organiser-With-Lock-Key-Dots-/350942238714
Original post by Marco1
Don't want to tease but I don't think it is appropriate to go into detail. It was a brutish act I'm not proud of. Essentially I was backing up my brother in a fracas but overdid the backing up. Nuff said

What happened to this lad after you'd finished?
Reply 47
When I was about 14 I used to 'gain access' to random peoples Facebook accounts through their email account which would be much easier to get into.

I'd then change their "interested in" box to men, send creepy messages to random girls on their friends list and like a tonne of random peoples pictures that were posted about 2 years before that point.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)

Holy ****, it's the last one! And only £12.99! Thanks mrmicrosoft :h:
Reply 49
Original post by chocolatesauce
nothing comes to mind atm... although I have done many things :colone:

:ninja:
Original post by bingbashbosh
I once was in a school assembly in the main hall of our school. It was coming up to christmas and there were kids from different backgrounds talking about how they celebrated christmas at home. My friend next to me kept struggling not to laugh because the hall was virtually silent and for some reason he got the giggles, which in turn got me going too. So it came up to a part where one kid said something like "my mother cooks vegetables", but he pronounced it "veggie-tables" and my friend just exploded with laughter then stopped and quickly looked at me sharply to make it look like it was me laughing and not him. We both got in trouble anyway and I was made out to be racist, even though i wasn't laughing at the kid, I was laughing at my friend trying not to laugh, if that makes sense. I didn't really do anything bad but it was rather a situation where I looked really bad to everyone else lol

embarrassing to say the least :P

:rofl:
Reply 51
Holy ****, it's the last one! And only £12.99! Thanks mrmicrosoft :h:

:ninja:
Reply 52
Did loads of **** I'm not proud of back in the day. I always feel bad after lying to my mother/gf, hate that feeling whenever I have to do it.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 53
Original post by Bloxorus
When I was about 14 I used to 'gain access' to random peoples Facebook accounts through their email account which would be much easier to get into.

I'd then change their "interested in" box to men, send creepy messages to random girls on their friends list and like a tonne of random peoples pictures that were posted about 2 years before that point.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha legend

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cheated in a science test during my wild teenage years.
I read the Daily Mail once. It made me feel so dirty. :ashamed2:

But seriously, the worst thing I can remember was messing around a lot with my brother's facebook, which isn't actually too bad. His fault though for leaving it logged in. I'm a bit disappointed with the really tame stories in this thread.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 56

Mine is a blog that requires a username/password to access. Good if you're concerned about people peering in.
Original post by MagicNMedicine
I set up a dupe account on TSR called ImSoAcademic and pretended to be a teenage girl so I could troll the forum. :giggle:

It took over more and more of my life so in the end I had to 'retire' her although I still come back on as her occasionally.

You what?
Original post by mrmicrosoft
thats a terrible thing to do, I know how much a heel can hurt, and to do that to your little brother:mad:

Very morally reprehensible.

It was only a tap on his leg :rolleyes:. It's not like I smashed him over the head with it. He didn't even cry.
Anyway, I know it was mean, that's why I wrote it here.

Tbf it's definitely not the worst thing I've ever done but those are stories not to be shared.
(edited 10 years ago)
When I was about 11, my 4 year old brother used to wake me up daily to make him coco pops at like 6am, and my evil stepmother would force me to do it. One day, I poured salt and vinegar in the bottom of his bowl before making his cereal...after eating it for a while he would start to make horrible faces. He told his mum he thinks its gone off and he chucked it out so and she shouted at him for making a fuss. She then made a bowl herself to see if he was right...obviously the milk and coco pops was fine, so he got into even more trouble, and had to eat fruit and fibre as a punishment. And I just sat at the dining table watching the whole thing...eating my coco pops.

He doesn't eat coco pops and he's 15 now. I feel terrible but strangely proud. I planned and executed it perfectly.

Quick Reply

Latest