megank123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi, I would really appreciate it if someone could offer me a good example of a history essay, preferably for A2. I've been struggling lately and I think my problem is structure. Any tips would also be hugely appreciated, just anything to do with the topic of A2 history really. also, if it helps, I'm doing "from kaiser to fuhrer", German history. Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pandora.
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by megank123)
Hi, I would really appreciate it if someone could offer me a good example of a history essay, preferably for A2. I've been struggling lately and I think my problem is structure. Any tips would also be hugely appreciated, just anything to do with the topic of A2 history really. also, if it helps, I'm doing "from kaiser to fuhrer", German history. Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is it knowledge based questions or source based questions you need help with? I'll send you an example of one of mine if you need it, but my knowledge based answers are stronger than my source ones.
megank123
Rep:
?
(Original post by Pandora.)
Is it knowledge based questions or source based questions you need help with? I'll send you an example of one of mine if you need it, but my knowledge based answers are stronger than my source ones.
Hi, it is the knowledge based answers which I struggle the most with, however I'm not particularly strong on either! Any help would be greatly appreciated

Posted from TSR Mobile
Pandora.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by megank123)
Hi, it is the knowledge based answers which I struggle the most with, however I'm not particularly strong on either! Any help would be greatly appreciated

Posted from TSR Mobile
No problem, I'll PM you one of mine this evening.

Take a look at the first paragraph of this post for general advice on essay structure. I'm not sure how well I worded it, but ask if you have any questions about it.
megank123
Rep:
?

Take a look at the first paragraph of this post for general advice on essay structure. I'm not sure how well I worded it, but ask if you have any questions about it.
Thanks ever so much, much appreciated!

Posted from TSR Mobile
cecehjerte
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Hi, I was wondering whether you would be able to send me a copy too? I would really appreciate it.
Pandora.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by cecehjerte)
Hi, I was wondering whether you would be able to send me a copy too? I would really appreciate it.
No problem! I'll do that when I get home. If I haven't remembered by Monday, just quote me and I'll get onto it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (75)
37.13%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (22)
10.89%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (14)
6.93%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (50)
24.75%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (25)
12.38%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (16)
7.92%

Watched Threads