The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Accounting an finance

Hi everybody,
So here's the thing i have received offers of AAA from LSE and A*AAC from Warwick i really do not know which one to choose can anyone please help me?
In terms of job opportunities and global recognition particularly the middle east and also the level of competition in uni.
Reply 1
my cousin went lse he loved every minute but hated his peers he said they were very rich and bad for socializing but he enjoyed the lessons

competiton lse = very high
job prospects = very very good
middle east = good his friend at lse is now a senior adviser at some corporation in India

what were your gcses and as levels ?

anymore questions just ask ( lse )
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Padwas
my cousin went lse he loved every minute but hated his peers he said they were very rich and bad for socializing but he enjoyed the lessons

competiton lse = very high
job prospects = very very good
middle east = good his friend at lse is now a senior adviser at some corporation in India

what were your gcses and as levels ?

anymore questions just ask ( lse )

IGCSE A*A*A*ABB. A2 A* AS AAA
Do you know any companies or banks recruiting their?
Do freshman get accomadation by the uni itself guaranteed or do i have to search?
Reply 3
Original post by Black77scorpion
IGCSE A*A*A*ABB. A2 A* AS AAA
Do you know any companies or banks recruiting their?
Do freshman get accomadation by the uni itself guaranteed or do i have to search?

recruiting in middle east or uk ?
i will ask my cousin about accommodation when he comes back ? :smile:
Original post by Padwas
recruiting in middle east or uk ?
i will ask my cousin about accommodation when he comes back ? :smile:

UK and Thank you very much by the way.
Reply 5
Original post by Black77scorpion
UK and Thank you very much by the way.

the big 4 accounting firms will pay well to get you if you go to lse and ALL accounting student want to get there :smile:

your welcome
Original post by Padwas
the big 4 accounting firms will pay well to get you if you go to lse and ALL accounting student want to get there :smile:

your welcome

No mate, I have already worked for Ernst & Young and my supervisor said he wants me on the team I was actually thinking of Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending