millierae
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hi, im making Manchester met my first choice and don't have a clue what accommodation to go into. I would like one with an my own bathroom but want it to still be lively can anyone give me advice on the best one or ones to stop in please
thankyou!
Danie101
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I have the same problem! Ive already put it as my firm choice but have no idea what accommodation to put, and want my own bathroom
JessIK1995
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Private halls are supposedly good there more modern than uni halls!
Check out Sanctuary students denmark road it's near MMU and all the shops and bars
Sarah96c
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I like the look of Briarsfield. they have their own bathrooms and can have up to 7 people in your flat x
CT12345
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've got my offer today and am thinkin of applying for briarfields. I like the look of oxford, but briarfields is more central.
Raawwwwrrr!
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I got my offer a few months back and went on a tour of Oxford Road and Victoria Hall, I completely forgot Briarfields was en-suite till recently haha.

Both were really nice but there was something about Victoria that was worth the extra £1 a week (£113), It has a nicer modern, yet cosy feel, the fact the lounge was really nice and modern and I don't have to worry about what pots, pans and cutlery I need to bring as they provide it was bonus!

I'm hoping it's not too "quiet" if I do I apply for a place but at the same time, not too lively 24/7 either!
millierae
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
sorry for the late reply! it never alerted me and ive been looking at all the forums and everyone seems to say briarfields hall, i was originally wanting to go into victoria hall but i want to make sure that its lively where im living and that i have an ensuite im still uncertain though
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (23)
8.52%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
14.07%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
17.04%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
14.07%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (78)
28.89%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
17.41%

Watched Threads