The Student Room Group

Retracting Oxford Application?

I applied to Oxford and got rejected in December (no interview), however, my track has not been updated. I've received all of my other offers but obviously I can't make my decisions until oxford update track. I want to make my decisions ASAP in order for me to apply for accommodation at my firm. If I were to retract my application, despite already being rejected, would this mess with the UCAS system and potentially mess up my application? Should I just wait for Oxford to update track?
Reply 1
Original post by Sasch_m
I applied to Oxford and got rejected in December (no interview), however, my track has not been updated. I've received all of my other offers but obviously I can't make my decisions until oxford update track. I want to make my decisions ASAP in order for me to apply for accommodation at my firm. If I were to retract my application, despite already being rejected, would this mess with the UCAS system and potentially mess up my application? Should I just wait for Oxford to update track?

It won't mess with the system, I did the same thing after being rejected after interview as I wanted to apply for accommodation at my firm. It will just show on track that you withdraw your application rather than were unsuccessful
Reply 2
Original post by LeonieEmily
It won't mess with the system, I did the same thing after being rejected after interview as I wanted to apply for accommodation at my firm. It will just show on track that you withdraw your application rather than were unsuccessful

Brilliant, thanks for your help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending