The Student Room Group

Your worst fear?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by SkinnyKat
Zombie apocalypse.

I make and discard plans for this event all the time. Genuinely unsure how I would handle this.

I do that too. I think if the time comes I'll either do really well, or probably just off myself at the start - better than being ripped to pieces while you're still breathing
My feet being as cold as they currently are forever and ever. :eek2:
apart from Losing thoughs i love the most in the world-

SPIDERS
Reply 23
getting my testicles stomped on, getting my penis sliced up, getting my teeth pulled out, getting my tongue cut off, getting my eyes pulled out, getting my hair pulled out, getting my nipples clamped, getting my bones broken, etc
oh, and failing university, losing my family members and friends (either forever or for a very long time), etc
Failure. I literally cannot cope with failure. I just want my life to end that moment if I fail.

Failed my mocks badly, so the past few days have been mental hell. Can't even drag myself out of bed can't eat can't sleep :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Probably being face to face with a killer.

And, failing my A-levels.
Original post by Secretnerd123
Losing my family.

That scares the bejesus out of me, especially the fear of falling out with them and not making up with them before they died. I used to cry myself to sleep I was so afraid my parents would die :colondollar: I was only little
That no-one cares about me or that I would lose all of the people I care about.
Original post by RabbitCFH
Why? Usually they don't even hurt.

I don't know, I've had a couple of bad experiences with them but nothing that warrants fear on anything like the scale that I'm scared of them. I guess it's similar to some people being scared of spiders or the dark or whatever, they just terrify me :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by StrangestThings
That scares the bejesus out of me, especially the fear of falling out with them and not making up with them before they died. I used to cry myself to sleep I was so afraid my parents would die :colondollar: I was only little

Awwww same!! I love them too much!!
Death.
At the moment my biggest fear has to be failing my A2 exams.
I can't really choose 1...
1) Spiders - I have this kind of sixth sense where I can sense a spider in my bedroom and I have to look around my whole room, move my bed and everything until I find it, and then get someone to remove it because I can't :colondollar:
2) Losing my family or friends.
3) Anything happening to the people above.
4) Swimming in the sea but quite far out... I did once, but I had my brother and Dad with me and we were playing around and my brother dunked me or something and him and my dad started swimming back to shore, while I was trying to catch up until I realised it would be much quicker if I waited for a wave and used that to boost my speed, so I turned around and saw this massive wave with a 10ft long shadow in it (which turned out to be seaweed :colondollar: ) and I had watched Jaws the night before....
5) Being judged.
6) Failure.

I'm afraid of a lot...
Reply 33
Being locked in a completely dark lift full of slugs and snails with my feet bare :puke:
(edited 10 years ago)
Remember the scene in the Mummy when Benny is surrounded by those insects, and the light goes out and they gobble him to death?

That. :frown:
Reply 35
Original post by StrangeBanana
Remember the scene in the Mummy when Benny is surrounded by those insects, and the light goes out and they gobble him to death?

That. :frown:

That scene and the one in the last Indiana Jones film are horrible! I always cringe when I watch them :afraid:
My greatest fear is becoming too weak and dependent on others, whether they be family, carers, nurses, etc. If I ever got to this stage in my life, where I'd need someone to even help me wipe my backside, I'd rather die.
Failure and most insects/animals
Original post by nyan~
Being locked in a completely dark room full of slugs and snails with my feet bare :puke:

this. Exactly this.
Original post by SkinnyKat
Zombie apocalypse.

I make and discard plans for this event all the time. Genuinely unsure how I would handle this.

Read World War Z.

I'm afraid of poverty and debt.

Quick Reply

Latest