The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

university interviews

Any tips for a BA (Hons) Primary Education with QTS interview? I have one next week at Bishop Grosseteste
Reply 1
Hi I've had one there already, mine was in November and it was my first interview. Driving there I was so nervous but once I got there I felt a lot better. Once your there you are split up into two groups, one group does a writing task and the other a group interview. The writing task was fairly straight forward asking about experiences within the classroom, if you've got experience with this it will be fine! The group interview I was nervous about due to worrying about not talking enough. Its important to voice your opinion and comment on other people's opinions. Any experiences you have will prove useful in the interview, working together as a group is really important and taking turns in who says what. After my interview I burst into tears as I didn't think it went well but there was an offer in the post within 5 days!!
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Reply 2
Just wondering when you guys did your ucas applications as I am still waiting for the offer of an interview!?

Quick Reply

Latest