The Student Room Group

What's the craziest thing you've ever done in your life?

Mine was probably having a relationship with a girl. I had always fantasised about being with a girl but just as a one off experiment. I never expected that I would actually ended up falling for her. What about you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by brightcitylights
Mine was probably having a relationship with a girl. I had always fantasised about being with a girl but just as a one off experiment. I never expected that I would actually ended up falling for her. What about you?

Crazy...

I once drank pepsi out of a coca-cola glass, but after that I decided to give myself a rest from crazy antics for a while

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Eat an after After Eight mint at 7.55.
Robbed a bank on GTA....twice!
Original post by futbol
Crazy...

Whatever, it was pretty crazy to me at the time.
Reply 6
Escaped from a psychiatric hospital :colone:
Reply 7
Original post by Noodlzzz
Escaped from a psychiatric hospital :colone:

Really??

That is crazy in more ways than one,,,

And cool, cool points for this one. Movie content and everything here.
Reply 8
Called my teacher a bitch

Took a photo in court (but the court usher only shouted at me and made me delete it because I was a mere student :smile:, no prison thankfully)
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by Ebony19
Really??

That is crazy in more ways than one,,,

And cool, cool points for this one. Movie content and everything here.

The nurses found me after about 30 mins on the high street in North London. They (and the police) preceded to restrain me in the closest shop which happened to be a bank. So for those walking by it looked like I had tried to rob the bank!
The nurses found me after about 30 mins on the high street in North London. They (and the police) preceded to restrain me in the closest shop which happened to be a bank. So for those walking by it looked like I had tried to rob the bank!

Wow! Why were you in there and why did you try to escape?
Reply 11

You totally should have robbed the bank while you were at it, you would have had the defence of insanity or automatism or something along those lines... that is if they caught you :tongue:

Otherwise you'd have been a film in the making.

On a more serious note, how did you wind up there? What were you suffering?
Reply 12
Wow! Why were you in there and why did you try to escape?

Original post by Ebony19
You totally should have robbed the bank while you were at it, you would have had the defence of insanity or automatism or something along those lines... that is if they caught you :tongue:

Otherwise you'd have been a film in the making.

On a more serious note, how did you wind up there? What were you suffering?

I have schizophrenia and I was hearing voices telling me to kill myself. Tried to escape because I hated it there.

People were filming me...
Reply 13
I have schizophrenia and I was hearing voices telling me to kill myself. Tried to escape because I hated it there.

People were filming me...

Ah dear, sad.

Is it controlled now or?
I woke up one day and decided, "I'm going to go crazy today". So I stayed in bed all day and watched the whole series of House of Cards and Orange is the new black on Netflix all at once. Crazy times people, crazy times.
Paragliding. I was happy to be alive.
In secondary school I'd truent in a small foresty area at the corner of the school playground with a few friends.
Crossed a railroad while a train was passing ( stupid I know, it was quite far away though so...)
Broke out of secondary school (i feel like such a criminal saying this). We got locked in the school 'cause we played football till about 8-9pm, so we had to make a hole in the school fence using random stuff we found lying around ( large sticks mainly) and climb out.

Not really the biggest adrenaline rushes but hope to increase the list soon.
Reply 17
Original post by Ebony19
Ah dear, sad.

Is it controlled now or?

Yup, all good now :smile:
Reply 18
Yup, all good now :smile:

top :wink2:
Reply 19
blackmailed a teacher who was forcing a female student to have sex with him. Recorded his conversations with her in the class room with small bugs my brother got from someone. I confronted him in the toilet, played back the tape and he stood there, jaw wide and eyes piercing. I demanded a full years salary (36000) and told him If I ever saw him again I would take the evidence to the police. Thinking back, this was absolutely crazy because he could have been a major psychopath, could have gotten myself killed!

Quick Reply

Latest