Fantasy Coach - New Fantasy Football game Watch

season 74
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm looking for 10 new managers to join my forum game Fantasy Coach. I created Fantasy Coach on another forum 2 and a half years ago while at University. Though it started purely on the forum, I have since developed a website for it to make it easier to run. It will be a shorter season as we are over half way through the year, but my hope is that I can use the end of this season to see if anyone is interested and then we'll be able to have a full season next year.

The game has been extremely popular with the 10 people who play it on the other forum. The game combines elements of Football Management games with Fantasy Football to create a more interactive Fantasy Football game. I should warn that this game is aimed at people who are really into Fantasy Football. If you are looking for a game you can spend 10 minutes on a week, this is not for you.

Some of the features of Fantasy Coach are:

• You have your own squad with players unique to your team.
  • Buy and sell players in a realistic transfer market.
  • Play head to head each week against opponents in your league of 10 and battle for your league title.
  • Win, draw and lose in a unique scoring system.
  • Manage your teams finances to build the ultimate dream team.

I will give more information on the game once I find out if there is any interest. If you are interested just reply in this thread saying so.
season 74
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Feel free to post any questions you have.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How many uni open days have you been to/did you go to?

0 (70)
28.23%
1 (40)
16.13%
2 (40)
16.13%
3 (35)
14.11%
4 (17)
6.85%
5 (20)
8.06%