The Student Room Group

Offers from any unis

Hi I have applied for children's nursing at university of west london, keele, staffordshire, coventry and wolverhampton and I havent recieved any offers or interviews yet. I'm a bit worried so just wanted to know if anyone else has heard anything yet from these unis for children nursing for september 2014 entry. :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
When did you apply?
Reply 2
Original post by Ciranore
When did you apply?

I sent my application off on 20th December 2013
Reply 3
Don't worry I haven't received any as well but you have to remember these courses are over subscribed so it will take longer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Original post by MissENA
Don't worry I haven't received any as well but you have to remember these courses are over subscribed so it will take longer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah that's true I just got a bit worried lol what unis have you applied for? :smile:
Reply 5
I have applied for nursing mental nursing at York, KCL, UEA, Southampton and Cardiff. I am also an independent candidate completing my a levels in one year ( I know I'm mad) but I think my personal statement was ok and I was able to get predicted grades and a reference. The wait is frustrating but you just have to keep positive :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Hey, ive applied to study childrens nursing, i applied at northumbria, york, teeside, coventry amd staffordshire. Ive only heard back from coventry and thats an interview on te 11th feb anyone else got one?
Reply 7
Original post by MissENA
I have applied for nursing mental nursing at York, KCL, UEA, Southampton and Cardiff. I am also an independent candidate completing my a levels in one year ( I know I'm mad) but I think my personal statement was ok and I was able to get predicted grades and a reference. The wait is frustrating but you just have to keep positive :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah all we can do is wait now hopefully you get accepted into the uni of your choice :biggrin:
Reply 8
Original post by Spezza
Hey, ive applied to study childrens nursing, i applied at northumbria, york, teeside, coventry amd staffordshire. Ive only heard back from coventry and thats an interview on te 11th feb anyone else got one?

Well done on getting your interview. When did you send your application off & I haven't heard anything yet :frown:
Reply 9
It got sent off im december :-)
Reply 10
Original post by Spezza
It got sent off im december :-)

That's good so did mine but I havent heard anything yet lol
Reply 11
I sent my application off on 15th november & i've only just recieved an email for my first interview today for BCU! (adult nursing)
Reply 12
Original post by katii
I sent my application off on 15th november & i've only just recieved an email for my first interview today for BCU! (adult nursing)

good luck on your interview, hope i hear something too :biggrin:
Reply 13
Original post by katii

I got a interview for adult nursing on the 28th of February at BCU :biggrin:, when is your interview? x
Reply 14
Original post by LouLou14
I got a interview for adult nursing on the 28th of February at BCU :biggrin:, when is your interview? x

Mine is on the 24th of Feb!
Reply 15
I've just heard off stafford uni for children's nursing and got an interview and I have for an offer from wolverhampton :-) so very pleased but don't worry you will get one. Let us know :-)
Ive got a conditional offer for keele to do mental health nursing :smile:
Original post by Lou1988
I've just heard off stafford uni for children's nursing and got an interview and I have for an offer from wolverhampton :-) so very pleased but don't worry you will get one. Let us know :-)

Hi ive applied for childrens nursing at wolverhampton, how was the interview? xx
Reply 18
Original post by mollyjean123
Hi ive applied for childrens nursing at wolverhampton, how was the interview? xx

Hey,
Well I had a maths and an English entrance test first which was not too bad, revise for it though as you need 75% on both to get interviewed.
The interview was lovely, they are so nice. Practice again as they are about the course in general and scenarios.
Let us know how you get on :-) have you heard from them yet?
Original post by Lou1988
Hey,
Well I had a maths and an English entrance test first which was not too bad, revise for it though as you need 75% on both to get interviewed.
The interview was lovely, they are so nice. Practice again as they are about the course in general and scenarios.
Let us know how you get on :-) have you heard from them yet?

I only applied yesterday bcus I had previously applied for Midwifery but failed the entrance test, it was rly rly hard!! but I thought i had missed the deadline for nursing but i emailed and asked if i cud still apply for september n they sed yes and even let me submit a new personal statement!! so ive been very lucky. Thanks for the advise ill be sure to revise IF i get an interview x x x

Quick Reply

Latest