The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

Essex University Applicants 2014

Hi, I'm an A level student hoping to go to Essex this year for Psychology, who else has applied? I don't know anybody going at my school (I live miles away, near Newcastle) and I'm really worried about moving away and being on my own! Haha
Hey I've applied to do law but still waiting for an offer x
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Original post by raaachelmartin
Hi, I'm an A level student hoping to go to Essex this year for Psychology, who else has applied? I don't know anybody going at my school (I live miles away, near Newcastle) and I'm really worried about moving away and being on my own! Haha

I've applied for psychology too!
Hello, I've applied for European Studies and German ~ Hopefully I'll meet my conditional offer and get to meet everyone
got my offer now and firmed x
It's nice to see others getting and firming their choices >w< More potential friends if you get in! Hopefully everyone does.
Reply 6

Hi ^^ I'm from Norway and I am also hoping to go to Essex this year for Psychology! ^^
Reply 7

I'm doing psychology! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm starting this September doing business :-) don't worry about being alone, if your living on campus you'll make friends super super quick. All your flat mates, and they'll have friends they already had and then make new ones, and you'll meet all those plus the ones you meet yourself etc! I'm living at home but it's because I live so close it's such a waste of money. Hope to see you all thereee

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending