Anonymous_0749
Badges: 15
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
Hey,

Do you guys think that june 2013 maths exams were harder than usual? (I am on MEI and looked at papers from june 2013 and many question were a bit tricky than usual). Last year for C1 62/72 was an A which is 86% and many people thought it was too much... I didn't do the exam last year but worry that this years will be harder :/ ...
RSmith1007
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I personally found M1 extremely hard, I thought C1 was ok but I did it in January so the exam then might have been easier
Anonymous_0749
(Original post by RSmith1007)
I personally found M1 extremely hard, I thought C1 was ok but I did it in January so the exam then might have been easier
Are you retaking M1?
RSmith1007
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ssargithan)
Are you retaking M1?
Yes I am I got 40% in M1, 67% in C1, 77% C2. Before the M1 exam I was getting around 60%-70% in past papers but it just was a tough test on the day. Pretty much everyone question there was seemed the hardest it could be and I think I only got a few questions oright, luckly one was worth 15 marks and the other marks were gained from smaller questions and method marks
Anonymous_0749
(Original post by RSmith1007)
Yes I am I got 40% in M1, 67% in C1, 77% C2. Before the M1 exam I was getting around 60%-70% in past papers but it just was a tough test on the day. Pretty much everyone question there was seemed the hardest it could be and I think I only got a few questions oright, luckly one was worth 15 marks and the other marks were gained from smaller questions and method marks
Was this on MEI ?
RSmith1007
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by ssargithan)
Was this on MEI ?
No sorry I didn't read the title properly
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (5)
3.88%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (22)
17.05%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (23)
17.83%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (17)
13.18%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (38)
29.46%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (24)
18.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed