The Student Room Group

Fine Art

Who else is taking Fine Art, and what universities have you applied to? :smile:
Hi, I've applied to UCL, Kingston, Goldsmith, Brighton and Chelsea. :smile:
Just sent my mini-portfolio off to Chelsea. I'm not too keen on Chelsea so not freaking out too much about that but I'll need to send one to Kingston soon and I really want them to like me. :unsure:
How about you?
Original post by HelveticaBold
Hi, I've applied to UCL, Kingston, Goldsmith, Brighton and Chelsea. :smile:
Just sent my mini-portfolio off to Chelsea. I'm not too keen on Chelsea so not freaking out too much about that but I'll need to send one to Kingston soon and I really want them to like me. :unsure:
How about you?

Wow, you're applying to some top unis there! I applied to Bath Spa University, Reading, Canterbury, Norwich NUCA, and Lincoln. I had to decline Baths interview offer because it's too far away from me :frown: I'm in Norfolk, and I don't want to spend loads of money going to a place that isn't even my top choice. Good luck with your portfolio :smile: I take it Kingstons your first choice?
Original post by NatashaLorraione
Wow, you're applying to some top unis there! I applied to Bath Spa University, Reading, Canterbury, Norwich NUCA, and Lincoln. I had to decline Baths interview offer because it's too far away from me :frown: I'm in Norfolk, and I don't want to spend loads of money going to a place that isn't even my top choice. Good luck with your portfolio :smile: I take it Kingstons your first choice?

I know, more from shear hope and optimism rather than an expectancy of actually getting an offer. :cute: Yeah, Kingston and Slade are really tied as my first choice, but as I'm so unlikely to get into Slade, Kingston's where I'm pinning my dreams.
It's a shame you couldn't go to your interview. :frown: A lot of people I know are applying to Norwich and I loved Lincoln's campus!

Quick Reply

Latest