Who do you rate as a perfect 10?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Women: Kate Beckinsale
Man: My boyfriend. Or Aragon, but he is fictional so not sure if counts
Natalie Portman

Reply 102
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
But flaws are subjective. What looks like a flaw to one person is an asset to the next. So yes, even someone who in your opinion has flaws, can be perfect to someone else.

An I studied it, don't patronise me. Being condescending doesn't add anything to your argument

I understand where you're coming from, I really do, but perfection just isn't a reality - it's a fantasy. We live in an imperfect world and everything has flaws. Maybe you're talking solely about a person's aesthetics which isn't really my area of expertise so I'll just leave it here.

Studied it? At A Level? I didn't mean to patronise. It just sounded like you were inserting the word "philosophically" in there to sound smart.
Original post by xForeverx
I understand where you're coming from, I really do, but perfection just isn't a reality - it's a fantasy. We live in an imperfect world and everything has flaws. Maybe you're talking solely about a person's aesthetics which isn't really my area of expertise so I'll just leave it here.

Studied it? At A Level? I didn't mean to patronise. It just sounded like you were inserting the word "philosophically" in there to sound smart.

Yeah I'm on about looks, that's what the thread's about.. :tongue:
Audrey Tatou

12888829_ori.jpg

35_kerrym_km1_audrey_tautou1.jpg
Reply 105
Yeah I'm on about looks, that's what the thread's about.. :tongue:

Sorry. :redface:

Just one little assumption: it seems that when people assert that someone is "aesthetically perfect" they simply disregard all the flaws of said person and focus solely on the positives. In other words, it's just a bias.
Original post by JennaEmBee
Diana Agron

Oh yes. :cool:
Original post by xForeverx
Sorry. :redface:

Just one little assumption: it seems that when people assert that someone is "aesthetically perfect" they simply disregard all the flaws of said person and focus solely on the positives. In other words, it's just a bias.

I see what you mean, but my point is to those people it might not be a flaw. Say someone really likes small breasts, to someone else they might think "she's nice but I'd prefer bigger tits" but to the person who likes small breasts, she'd be perfect
Reply 108
I see what you mean, but my point is to those people it might not be a flaw. Say someone really likes small breasts, to someone else they might think "she's nice but I'd prefer bigger tits" but to the person who likes small breasts, she'd be perfect

But that's judging the whole person's aesthetics from one element alone. As I said, it's disregarding the potential flaws that lie just around the corner (pun intended).

We can just agree to disagree. Thanks for debating with me about it though. :smile:
I'm sorry but it does not get better than this. 11/10

Rosie+Huntington+Whiteley+2011+Maxim+Hot+100+hTUZ4p8bo9gl.jpg
Original post by euphrosyne
x

I accept your apology but, it kinda does.
Original post by incoqnito
Exactly, and it doesn't surprise me that the first two people to question the idea were in fact girls. Is that maybe because they are insecure themselves? Who knows.

I fail to see what being a girl has to do with insecurity :facepalm:

In b4 someone replies with a retarded stereotype/generalisation.

Original post by Kenan and Kel
I accept your apology but, it kinda does.

Hmm, who?
young Marlon Brando.
Hayley Williams
williams1jn2111.jpg

Spoiler

Robert Sheehan
sheehan.jpg
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Huskaris
That woman out of the blurred lines video.

10 out of 10 any day

Agreed.
Reply 116
Original post by Tom78
Margot Robbie

:bl:

She's so freaking gorgeous, I admit. :smile:
Scarlett Johansson no doubt about it....
I would give Melanie Iglesias a 10.
I would also have given one to Jesicca Alba 5 years ago. She's losing it now.

[video="youtube;2HNYeyjd5z0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HNYeyjd5z0[/video]
Actually, I take it back. Lily Collins beats Rosie any day.

Magazine-scans-Glamour-Spain-November-2012-lily-collins-32646722-1115-1488.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest