The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick accommodation preferences

Any offer holders who are thinking of applying for bluebell accommodation at Warwick??

Im torn between bluebell and jack Martin
do I go for luxury and not a great social life at bluebell or less luxury and more chance of sociable people at jack Martin?? :smile::smile:
Reply 1
Original post by evr119
Any offer holders who are thinking of applying for bluebell accommodation at Warwick??

Im torn between bluebell and jack Martin
do I go for luxury and not a great social life at bluebell or less luxury and more chance of sociable people at jack Martin?? :smile::smile:

Your social life will be defined by how you describe yourself on the application form, and not by your preferences. Warwick Accommodation will make sure there is a great mix of people in every hall, assigning like people to the same kitchen. Therefore, if you describe yourself as outgoing and a party animal, you will be placed with similar people regardless of your hall (alternatively, if you describe yourself as a non-drinking introvert, you will get a similar kitchen even in places like JM and Rootes).

At the end of the day, apply for the hall you are most happy with :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
Original post by Nirgilis
Your social life will be defined by how you describe yourself on the application form, and not by your preferences. Warwick Accommodation will make sure there is a great mix of people in every hall, assigning like people to the same kitchen. Therefore, if you describe yourself as outgoing and a party animal, you will be placed with similar people regardless of your hall (alternatively, if you describe yourself as a non-drinking introvert, you will get a similar kitchen even in places like JM and Rootes).

At the end of the day, apply for the hall you are most happy with :smile:

Yeah, I can vouch for this. I'm currently living in Rootes and despite its reputation, it's relatively quiet most nights.
Reply 3
I'm an offer holder and I REALLY want bluebell, just love the bigger beds and being it nice surroundings, I also like Sherborne and lakeside too though
Original post by Georgiablu
I'm an offer holder and I REALLY want bluebell, just love the bigger beds and being it nice surroundings, I also like Sherborne and lakeside too though

I really like the look of Bluebell too :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest