The Student Room Group

I'm sitting 15 exams in May & June - is this too many??

Hi all,

I'm currently studying 4 A levels, Maths, Chemistry, Physics and Biology.

I'm doing it because I'm looking to change career. I already have a 2.2 in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, but because it was only a 2.2, it didn't open a lot of doors and I didn't fancy doing it as career in the end, so I'm starting over.

Last year I was finishing off a masters (3 exams) on top of doing my first year of my a levels. So what happened was I defered a lot of exams and I'm worried I'm sitting too many now that I might fall apart. :frown:

In the summer I will be sitting 15 in total;

AS3 Chemistry - 7th & 8th May
A23 Physics* - 9th May
A23 Chemistry* - 15th May/C3 Mathematics - 15th May
A21 Physics - 20th May
C4 Mathematics* - 22nd May
A21 Chemistry* - 23rd May
S1 Mathematics - 30th May
A22 Biology* - 2nd June
A22 Chemistry* - 3rd June
A22 Physics* - 9th June
AS1 Biology - 13th June
AS2 Chemistry - 17th June
AS2 Physics - 19th June
AS2 Biology - 20th June

Its a lot, and although I've revised well for some of them so far, in that I'm nearly ready to quite a few of them now, I'm worried this might be too much for my mind and body to take.

I require A*AAA for Dentistry in the Republic of Ireland (which allows repeated A-levels and ignores previous degrees if applying for undergraduate entry, unlike the UK which would penalise me on both counts).

Does anyone have any success stories of sitting 12+ exams in one session? I'd love to hear any if anyone's done it before. I could do with a bit of inspiration! :biggrin:
Reply 1
youll be fine trust me, you can easily do that. you can learn a lot in a couple of days before each exam. you dong science isas btw?

Quick Reply

Latest