The Student Room Group

Help my wife and I pick our babies name!

Poll

Baby Girl Names!

Hello TSR

As you may or may not know/care in a fortnights time (5th of February)my wife will be giving birth to our (presumably) beautiful daughter. *pause for obligatory swoon/aww moment* and as such a new chapter of sleepless nights, headaches and general baby related joy will commence!.

Now it has occurred to my wife and I that these milk absorbing poo dispensing bundles of love require labels/names/identifying bar codes so that I don't confuse mine with other peoples noise producers.

And we have narrowed it down to a list of three, a mix of unusual/pretty names and middle names.

Brannagh Rose (Bran-ah) Malley
Kiri Grace (Not pronounced Kiy-Ree) Malley
Sophia Grace Malley

We love them all and can't really decide what we wan't to go for , so as the first step in good parenting we might let you all decide by way of TSR poll, or we might just ignore all your suggestions and go with Optimus Primete.

Happy voting and cheers, also feel free to turn this into a general baby discussion thread if yah like.

Edit: In the interests of helping you choose a name we decided we should show you what she looks like at the moment

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Optimus Primete

perfect baby name :wink:
I'm afraid Kiri is the name of my cat so although it's a beautiful name, it's er... too catty.

I love Sophia Grace aww :tongue: CONGRATULATIONS AND GOOD LUCK!!!
Reply 3
Are you aware that Sophia Grace is this really annoying "talented" kid from Essex?
Reply 4
Reply 5
Depends on your surname.
Original post by Three Mile Sprint
Hello TSR

As you may or may not know/care in a fortnights time my wife will be giving birth to our (presumably) beautiful daughter. *pause for obligatory swoon/aww moment* and as such a new chapter of sleepless nights, headaches and general baby related joy will commence!.

Now it has occurred to my wife and I that these milk absorbing poo dispensing bundles of love require labels/names/identifying bar codes so that I don't confuse mine with other peoples noise producers.

And we have narrowed it down to a list of three, a mix of unusual/pretty names and middle names.

Brannagh Rose (Bran-ah)
Kiri Grace (Not pronounced Kiy-Ree)
Sophia Grace

We love them all and can't really decide what we wan't to go for , so as the first step in good parenting we might let you all decide by way of TSR poll, or we might just ignore all your suggestions and go with Optimus Primete.

Happy voting and cheers!

My vote goes for Sophia grace :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sophia Grace sounds lovely. Congratulations!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AlligatorSky
Are you aware that Sophia Grace is this really annoying "talented" kid from Essex?

I am now....

This is a cause for concern.
Original post by Plainview
Depends on your surname.

Good point , ill edit the OP.

It's Malley.
Reply 10
Call her Zyzz Brah in honour of a true legend.
*squeals*

Sophia Grace gets my vote :biggrin: :ahee: :woo:
Reply 12
I am now....

This is a cause for concern.

Sorry :colondollar:

It's a pretty name though.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 13
You should call her Scubar
(edited 10 years ago)
Sophia is 100% going to be my kid's name when I have one, so my vote definitely goes to Sophia grace :smile:
I also really like Brannagh too though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Names from the Classics are v. popular these days:

Electra

Clytemnestra

Medea

Cassandra

Medusa

Melaena
[video="youtube;SMpL6JKF5Ww"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMpL6JKF5Ww[/video]

Don't name the poor child after this... pretty please?
Reply 17
Original post by the bear
Names from the Classics are v. popular these days:

Electra

Clytemnestra

Medea

Cassandra

Medusa

Melaena

What about Zyzz Braha?

Reply 18
Hello TSR

As you may or may not know/care in a fortnights time (5th of February)my wife will be giving birth to our (presumably) beautiful daughter. *pause for obligatory swoon/aww moment* and as such a new chapter of sleepless nights, headaches and general baby related joy will commence!.

Sophia Grace Malley

Happy voting and cheers, also feel free to turn this into a general baby discussion thread if yah like.

Sophia Grace sounds best with your surname and is nice and feminine x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello TSR

Sophia Grace Malley

Adopt me, I already have a name

Quick Reply

Latest