The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

Room Available on Eccy Road

Hey guys,

Available all week immediately for 6 months.

I am moving out of my room in this shared student accommodation because I am going to Australia with Sheffield Hallam University. Currently living here are 3 females and 1 male, all students of Sheffield Hallam Univeristy. The room is £82pw not including bills, but we can come to some sort of agreement on the bills.

A splendid corner positioned house in a great location, 22 Khartoum feels like a proper family home. The house is spacious and very well presented. The property benefits from a new open plan contemporary kitchen & living space with oak effect flooring & incorporating a large 40" Sony flat screen TV. All bedrooms have a large bed and modern furniture. Fully tiled luxury shower room and separate WC. Five minute walk to the Collegiate Campus and one minute to the prime Ecclesall Road area. A whole host of shops, bars, restaurants and transport links available on your doorstep. Plus it is only a fifteen minute walk into town or a two minute walk to the Botanical Gardens. This is a great student property!

pictures are available upon request.

Any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest