Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

african cannibal eats muslims in 'revenge' attack. watch

ReputationRep:
    i don't really have a point to posting this just that its shocking and i am surprised it is not on the news more. very graphic pictures from the daily mail -- yes, its the mail but they have the most pictures. i am sure other papers also carry the story.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Republic.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imtelling)
    i don't really have a point to posting this just that its shocking and i am surprised it is not on the news more. very graphic pictures from the daily mail -- yes, its the mail but they have the most pictures. i am sure other papers also carry the story.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-Republic.html
    I mean I think that whilst this is tragic and shocking the most shocking thing, the thing that always astounds me about humans is how crowds just stand and watch. You can literally see people in the pictures smiling. I am not saying they should intervene because I understand self-preservation and not wanting to die, but how can anyone watch? I don't understand things like this but then it feels like I come from a different world sometimes to the one some of these things happen on.

ReputationRep:
    disgusting human beings

ReputationRep:
    Stories like these make me so glad I'm fortunate enough to be English.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I like school)
    I mean I think that whilst this is tragic and shocking the most shocking thing, the thing that always astounds me about humans is how crowds just stand and watch. You can literally see people in the pictures smiling. I am not saying they should intervene because I understand self-preservation and not wanting to die, but how can anyone watch? I don't understand things like this but then it feels like I come from a different world sometimes to the one some of these things happen on.
    What? They killed the men. Why would they bother to stop someone eating one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I like school)

The people in the crowd were the ones that killed the men that the cannibal ate. He only ate them when they were dead.

Learn 2 read.

ReputationRep:
    central-African *

Not everywhere in Africa is like this smh

ReputationRep:
    May God give Muslims in Central African Republic victory.

(Original post by OMG TOOTHBRUSH)
    Stories like these make me so glad I'm fortunate enough to be English.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Bryan

Guess you're not fortunate enough to be English.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Padwas)
    disgusting human beings
    Don't kid yourself our society is so different. You only have to look at the transformation ordinary people underwent during the brief lack of law and order in the London riots then extrapolate that to a country as unstable and lawless as the Central African Republic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fizzel)
    Don't kid yourself our society is so different. You only have to look at the transformation ordinary people underwent during the brief lack of law and order in the London riots then extrapolate that to a country as unstable and lawless as the Central African Republic.
    but eating another person ?????????

ReputationRep:
    How is that so different to eating, say horsemeat? We don't do it in the UK. Doesn't mean it's inherently disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ronove)
    How is that so different to eating, say horsemeat? We don't do it in the UK. Doesn't mean it's inherently disgusting.
    there is a difference between eating a person and an animal

ReputationRep:
    He's done it twice now. What a disgusting man.

ReputationRep:
    there is a difference between eating a person and an animal
    We are animals.

ReputationRep:
    They didn't all eat another person one guy ate another person. A person who may or may not even be mentally sound, but has certainly experienced the murder of his family members.

You seriously think that if sectarian tensions boiled over in this country sans law and order a Muslim man for example was thought to have raped and murdered a child, that it would be inconceivable that the community would drag him out and kill him? You also find it inconceivable, baring in mind Al-Mudaari has already given an example, that one person might decide to eat a part of him as a display. You also can't imagine, bearing in mind the group has just murder this guy in the street, that the group might stand by and watch or even enjoy seeing this happen to the man they hated enough to murder?

Point being, its easy to say these people are animals and that their society is so far beneath ours its inconceivable in a developed nation, but that simply isn't true.

ReputationRep:
    We are animals.
    superior and better developed animals

which is why nobody cares if you eat a chicken leg in public but if you ate a human leg in public you would spent the rest of your life in a mental hospital

ReputationRep:
    superior and better developed animals

which is why nobody cares if you eat a chicken leg in public but if you ate a human leg in public you would spent the rest of your life in a mental hospital
    You would spend some time in psychiatric care if you were deemed to be mentally ill enough to present a danger to yourself or others. What is more likely is that you would spend some time in prison, given that cannibalism is illegal in the UK.

ReputationRep:
    You would spend some time in psychiatric care if you were deemed to be mentally ill enough to present a danger to yourself or others. What is more likely is that you would spend some time in prison, given that cannibalism is illegal in the UK.
    doesn't matter where you would spend it . its unacceptable full stop

ReputationRep:
    doesn't matter where you would spend it . its unacceptable full stop
    To you.

ReputationRep:
    To you.
    to me the government and most people
    thats why its illegal

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.