Girls with thick hair are and look sooooo cool! Watch

shiva300
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I only brush mine in the shower with a load of conditioner in it, takes too long otherwise!

Posted from TSR Mobile
EllieC130
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Thick is hard to maintain; I wouldn't change it but it doesn't make you cool I swear.
Kreme
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Lucy96)
I'd kill for thick hair

Posted from TSR Mobile
Apparently redheads have thicker hair but fewer strands on average.
shiva300
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1390246156.974624.jpg
Views: 159
Size:  122.0 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile
Amy Williams
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Tyrion_Lannister)
It's not because they don't agree with me, it's because their attitudes are horrible. I don't mind people disagreeing, but several posters on here regularly post very offensive rubbish, and it's annoying

Yeah sometimes I do that, I just don't like to
You do have nice thick hair maybe what the OP meant was that its not super/abnormally thick x A bit random but your makeup is amazing!
spiral87
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Amy Williams)
You have incredibly thick hair! It's lovely
Thanks I've not even combed or washed it today!
Alpha brah
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Is that you? You look really nice
Tyrion_Lannister
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Your hair is lovely
TheReckless
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
He said it to incite an argument. For no reason. Why need to comment that? I get very annoyed when people lie and spread misinformation about me.

Also, there are several people who agree with me an can vouch these people have done more than just "disagree" with me, most of them have horrible world views. 2ndClass, for instance, who thinks people with depression are lazy and should just get over it.
How do you know what his intentions were concerning the possibility of starting an argument? His post consisted of approximately five words to state that you don't have thick hair. There's no need to be dramatic; he didn't spread it, or necessarily 'lie', as that was his own opinion, which he is rightly entitled to. Who cares if it gets you annoyed? The world doesn't revolve around you, Tyrion. Everyone defines "thick" differently; I know there have been times in which I thought a girl had thick hair, but my friend disagreed.
Did he tell you to shut up? Nope. Did he call you a 'turbovirgin', or a "complete and utter cretin"? No he did neither of those things. He simply stated his opinion, and moved on. You, however, demonstrated genuine immaturity in the form of consistently mocking him and calling him names, as well as insulting your "haters", too.

With all due respect, I couldn't care less what other users think in terms of certain topics i.e. 2ndClass. If a bunch of users and I differed in our opinions concerning certain topics, I wouldn't personally insult them because of it. I certainly wouldn't label them "haters" because of it, as that seems to me a very vain and arrogant thing to do. What I'd do, is accept the fact that they're entitled to their own thoughts and opinions, and I'd MOVE ON.
shiva300
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
yeah it is haha, too much pout oops! but thank you!
I don't understand how people are arguing about think hair:|

Posted from TSR Mobile
shiva300
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
thanks tyrion! do is yours though

Posted from TSR Mobile
geoking
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It's in black and white...
You don't say...

Ditch the filters, ditch the effects, let's keep it real people.
shiva300
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
my autocorrect is awful-.-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bridget Jones
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by TheReckless)
How do you know what his intentions were concerning the possibility of starting an argument? His post consisted of approximately five words to state that you don't have thick hair. There's no need to be dramatic; he didn't spread it, or necessarily 'lie', as that was his own opinion, which he is rightly entitled to. Who cares if it gets you annoyed? The world doesn't revolve around you, Tyrion. Everyone defines "thick" differently; I know there have been times in which I thought a girl had thick hair, but my friend disagreed.
Did he tell you to shut up? Nope. Did he call you a 'turbovirgin', or a "complete and utter cretin"? No he did neither of those things. He simply stated his opinion, and moved on. You, however, demonstrated genuine immaturity in the form of consistently mocking him and calling him names, as well as calling your "haters" names, too.

With all due respect, I couldn't care less what other users think in terms of certain topics i.e. 2ndClass. If a bunch of users and I differed in our opinions concerning certain topics, I wouldn't personally insult them because of it. I certainly wouldn't label them "haters" because of it, as that seems to me a very vain and arrogant thing to do. What I'd do, is accept the fact that they're entitled to their own thoughts and opinions, and I'd MOVE ON.
He said it to incite an argument. For no reason. Why need to comment that? I get very annoyed when people lie and spread misinformation about me.

Also, there are several people who agree with me an can vouch these people have done more than just "disagree" with me, most of them have horrible world views. 2ndClass, for instance, who thinks people with depression are lazy and should just get over it.
Guyys, really sorry to scrape in, but there is really no point in arguing over such trivial matters. The user who said that Tyrion didn't have thick hair hasn't replied or suggested he has been offended by Tyrion's comments

I have thick hair too (n) and when I leave it uncombed, its nice and curly, but when I comb, it frizzes out and I look like Princess Mia in the Princess Diaries (not a good look) :no:
Tyrion_Lannister
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Did he tell you to shut up? Nope. Did he call you a 'turbovirgin', or a "complete and utter cretin"? No he did neither of those things. He simply stated his opinion, and moved on. You, however, demonstrated genuine immaturity in the form of consistently mocking him and calling him names, as well as calling your "haters" names, too.

It's red arrow; he was obviously doing it to incite an argument. Why else say that? He din't even say "it doesn't look thick", he said "your hairs not thick" as if he knows me. It genuinely annoys me when people lie about me.

There's differing in opinions and then there's being offensive to a whole group of people. If you are rude about women/gays/disabled people, as well as numerous others, I won't be pleasant towards you.
2ndClass
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
2ndClass, for instance, who thinks people with depression are lazy and should just get over it.
No I didn't, I said people with depression don't deserve to get unlimited time off work and benefits. See this is the problem with you, you either have trouble reading or your online personality is off putting most people simply can't stand you. And be assured it's not your gender.
Tyrion_Lannister
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by geoking)
You don't say...

Ditch the filters, ditch the effects, let's keep it real people.
It's a photo from 3 years ago meant to show the thickness of my hair as some silly tosser accused me of lying. That's all
Tyrion_Lannister
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by 2ndClass)
No I didn't, I said people with depression don't deserve to get unlimited time off work and benefits. See this is the problem with you, you either have trouble reading or your online personality is off putting most people simply can't stand you :rolleyes:
You said people with depression don't deserve to claim benefits, and those who do are lazy.

You said "just because you tried to top yourself doesn't mean you're entitled to special treatment" when I talked openly and frankly about my history of depression

And plenty of people can stand me dear, just you an your little neckbeard crew, so no problem
TheReckless
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by nivvy21)
Guyys, really sorry to scrape in, but there is really no point in arguing over such trivial matters. The user who said that Tyrion didn't have thick hair hasn't replied or suggested he has been offended by Tyrion's comments
You're absolutely right, but if I see a member consistently call anyone who she doesn't see eye-to-eye with things such as "cretin" or "turbovirgins", I'll comment, regardless of whether or not the member who this was aimed at responds. I didn't suggest he'd be offended either way. This is just a rather sad pattern I've seen in Tyrion's posts.

[QUOTE=Tyrion_Lannister;46051375]It's red arrow, resident troll and maker of pointless threads. He was obviously doing it to incite an argument. Why else say that? He din't even say "it doesn't look thick", he said "your hairs not thick" as if he knows me. It genuinely annoys me when people lie about me.

There's differing in opinions and then there's being offensive to a whole group of people. If you are rude about women/gays/disabled people, as well as numerous others, I won't be pleasant towards you.

There are so many things wrong with this post, but I shall refrain from posting.
Have a good evening though.
Bridget Jones
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You're absolutely right, but if I see a member consistently call anyone who she doesn't see eye-to-eye with things such as "cretin" or "turbovirgins", I'll comment, regardless of whether or not the member who this was aimed at responds. I didn't suggest he'd be offended either way. This is just a rather sad pattern I've seen in Tyrion's posts.

There are so many things wrong with this post, but I shall refrain from posting.
Have a good evening though.
Fair enough, I understand, but I tend to "live and let live" because she may have found that offensive
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (161)
17.54%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (81)
8.82%
No I am happy with my course choice (546)
59.48%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (130)
14.16%

Watched Threads