I thought it'd be interesting to see how many people are part of frequent flyer and hotel programmes and what status they are as there appear to be a lot of travelers
I'll kick it all off with mine;
- Emirates Skywards, Gold Tier although the benefits are useless as I fly First each time I fly out to Dubai, it's nice to have the 50% extra earning ratio on flights though
- Etihad Guest, Silver Tier, I get my miles with AirBerlin and Alitalia, I expect to hit Etihad Gold Elite by the end of the year as I switch my flights from Emirates to Etihad/AirBerlin to fit in with EU flying.
- Air France Flying Blue, I have retained my Gold status although no idea how as I flew twice with them last year, refuse to fly with them again.
- Hilton HHonors, Gold which I got due to my German HHonors credit card.
- Starwood Preferred Guest, Platinum Preferred Guest which I got through transferring my hotel stays between differing Starwood properties in the same city (25 stays rather than 50 nights is easier to reach ).
So fellow travelers, what FFP are you part of and what's your status?
x Turn on thread page Beta
Post Your Frequent Flyer/Hotel Memberships watch
- Thread Starter
Last edited by tehFrance; 20-01-2014 at 18:47.
- 20-01-2014 18:46
- 31-12-2016 12:48
I know I am bumping a very, very old thread but I was wondering whether anyone else was part of a Frequent Flyer Programme.
I have been thinking of joining one recently and have been doing a bit of googling, but it would be great to hear other peoples thoughts and experiences.