Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well basically we stopped talking because he is a proper ego booster and mocks me when where with other people. But when were on our own he talks normaly but is really gay/flirt. I told him several times to stop but he doesnt. So i have had enough of him taking the piss out of me in front of everyone. He is also so annoying asking me where I am and demanding to know who im with. So i stopped talking to him. Ive have told him to many times that he annoys me but her still carries on. So the time has come to move on. But after arguing to him to leave me alone he tells me he's really gay :eek:. And he loves me and cant let go. Since we knew each other for some time he knows, some family things about me and he's says he gna tell everyone which will be a big thing on my side.

He just wont stop all his messages and stuff he's even talking to some of my friends who are freaked out because they dont know him. I was thinking of fighting as im so angry with him but he just wants a reaction tho. So should I ignore him.

What can I do ??

ReputationRep:
    Yeah just don't rise to it, he'll get bored and move on

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by IMBCFC)
    Well basically we stopped talking because he is a proper ego booster and mocks me when where with other people. But when were on our own he talks normaly but is really gay/flirt. I told him several times to stop but he doesnt. So i have had enough of him taking the piss out of me in front of everyone. He is also so annoying asking me where I am and demanding to know who im with. So i stopped talking to him. Ive have told him to many times that he annoys me but her still carries on. So the time has come to move on. But after arguing to him to leave me alone he tells me he's really gay :eek:. And he loves me and cant let go. Since we knew each other for some time he knows, some family things about me and he's says he gna tell everyone which will be a big thing on my side.

He just wont stop all his messages and stuff he's even talking to some of my friends who are freaked out because they dont know him. I was thinking of fighting as im so angry with him but he just wants a reaction tho. So should I ignore him.

What can I do ??

tell him you are not gay and that you love him as a brother

ReputationRep:
    You need to just ignore him, people like that will get the message (eventually) you've already told him countless times so there is no other option.

Also about the personal stuff he said he is going to spread - he is not a real friend, and is trying to blackmail you. Chances are he probably won't tell anyone anything but if he does guess what? He's going to look like the idiot for spreading personal things about his so called 'friend'.

Tell your friends to just ignore him and how is he talking to them? Facebook/phone - just let them block him if needs be.

Sounds like a weirdo to be honest. Not nice having someone who is supposed to be a friend and just mocks you…especially in front of other people. Maybe he's insecure or just rude/obnoxious.

Good Luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IMBCFC)

What can I do ??
    :eek:

There's a big difference between "loving someone" and "stalking them". He's clearly using his sexuality to harrass you. (I've got nothing against gays, I'm bi ). Do something to stop it. He shouldn't do that. I'd avoid him, if I were you. :flower2:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 20, 2014
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.