Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    I was wondering how likely it is, that I will secure in the hall that I want to live in?

Kind regards,
    Johanne
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi JohanneTS,

It is advised you apply as soon as possible, and whilst we are unable to promise at this stage the room/halls you want, I can tell you we do have a pretty good accommodation guarantee:

We understand how important it is to live and study with like-minded students in a secure and welcoming environment; therefore we guarantee University-managed accommodation to all applicants who choose Plymouth University as their firm, first choice institution and apply for accommodation before 31 July 2014.
    More information will be sent out towards March on how to apply for accommodation, so keep an eye on your inbox.

Hope this helps and if you have any other questions, just ask

Kind regards

Robert
    Plymouth University Student Ambassador

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
University of Plymouth resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.